Baby bunnies ! Do they look fed too you ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t00l

Reaction score
104865015113_0_ALB.jpg
513386015113_0_ALB.jpg
304865015113_0_ALB.jpg
704865015113_0_ALB.jpg

713386015113_0_ALB.jpg

913386015113_0_ALB.jpg

I have a total of 6, 1 died at birth and i had 2 white rabbits but i sold one to a friend. These rabbits are so much fun. They binky and run and jump and get crazy all the time. I really dont want to give or sell any of them.. They are a blast and sorry for the late pictures i have been busy with work and the bunnies !

It just appears as blank for me. Right clicking brings up the normal menu. There doesn't appear to be anything at all in that post, according to my computer. :(

Ok, Sorry about the problems. So do the pinkys look fed too you ? They where born last night or earlie this morning

Aw, they are so cute :D

As for the babies, I don't know and can't see clearly from the pics. The first one appears to have a little ping pong ball belly, but not sure on the others, sorry. Probably someone more knowledgable may be able to help when they come along. I just came for the baby bunny pics :D

The pinky in the picture is just one of them. So all 5-6 shots are of the same one.

They are really wrinkly though, the actual skin it self. Look at the one picture thats not in focus... See how wrinkly is is ? This is her second litter, The first litter i had to put the mom on her back while i held her and let the babys crawl on top to feed, then when they got bigger i would put them in a small box and then the mom on top so they could eat because other wise the mom would just hop away,

I have had only one litter but in my experience they were wrinkly for the first few days, even though they were being fed, it's belly doesn't look totally flat to me, but maybe I'm wrong :)

The babies look fed to me. Especially in the last picture, you can see a white spot on the babies belly, which is the milk in the stomach.

The level of wrinkliness is fine for newborns. They will grow into their skin a bit better in the next couple of days.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back