Baby Boo.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Meet BabyBoo, 7 week old sable point Holland Lop (6 weeks in this pic). I've been focusing on getting some good type in this color. He is out of a cross I'd been waiting months to get. I can't wait to get him out on the tables, he's looking VERY promising! (ignore the "uppy ears" they arestarting to drop..)

babyboo3.jpg

babyboo4.jpg

babyboo5.jpg

First I prolly s/ come up w/ a "manly" name for him...before I blog, show him or anything else.....he was born an only kit and I had no one to foster to at the time...he didn't live w/ mom at first all the time cuz she was overfeeding...BabyBoo was what I just started calling him and it stuck...not very manly tho, eh?

What a sweet bunny - I'm a sucker for that color and to see it in Holland Lops - WOW!

What an adorable rabbit.....I think I'm adding it to my bunnynapping list. :biggrin2:

Peg

He's a cutie! Congratulations on him! I sure hope he does well on the show tables for you. You will have to keep us updated.

Looks like he's developing some pretty nice type, I hope his head stays real nice and round for you like it is now. You'll have to close your eyes when he's in his uglies, lol! That's what I have to do with my fuzzies :D

I've seen others out of this doe (my first out of her) and they don't seem to do the "hard core uglies"...so hopefully it won't be too bad! ;) I've noticed some lines seem to do that more than others, and some alot longer!

He ended up being named after his dad Korbel as his dad passed very unexpectadley in September....this name is a bit manlier than Baby Boo

He's pedigreed as Corky's Cave's Korbel the 2nd...I call him baby Korbel mostly tho..no matter how old he gets, he'll be 'baby' to me. He's getting very good comments on the tables, but now that he's a Sr he's not yet mature enough to compete w/ the big boys...I expect him to explode at about 18 months as this line is a slow mature.

These pictures aren't major recent, but updates from what I posted before...I need to do a major photo shoot, espcially of my younger ones, he's changed alot even from these pics!

babyboo2.jpg

babyboo1.jpg

Back