Baby Bam-Bam!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shayna345

Reaction score
My name is Bam-Bam and I'm a 13 week old Lionhead rescue! I was found on a highway around Easter so they told my mommy that I was probably from a family who brought me for their kids for Easter and the kids got bored of me so they just tossed me on a road! How could they get bored of me!? I'm so cute! But I'm safe with my new mommy now and she won't stop taking pictures and cuddling with me! I already have a new favwrit toy a stuffed penguin! And I love running around and trying to get into everything I can and worry my mommy crazy :bunny17:

bafw7.jpg
[/url][/img]

eOwWl.jpg
[/url][/img]

Willard Here,

Welcome Bam Bam. Glad you found your way to a really good family. I was found in a box too. You are like the color of my brother Neville. He's a lion head. Can you roar? He says he does, but I think it's yawning.

Sounds like your family really loves you. You can tell when they are constantly taking pictures with that thing that flashes, giving you cuddles, which you find out really feels good, and lots of toys to play with. Oh wait till you start getting called different names than your own. Mom says they are nicknames. Mine is Bunny Bear.

Look forward to hearing my Mom read what your Mom writes. Hope you have a Great life like I do.

W:brownbunny

ZRabbits wrote:
Willard Here,

Welcome Bam Bam. Glad you found your way to a really good family. I was found in a box too. You are like the color of my brother Neville. He's a lion head. Can you roar? He says he does, but I think it's yawning.

Sounds like your family really loves you. You can tell when they are constantly taking pictures with that thing that flashes, giving you cuddles, which you find out really feels good, and lots of toys to play with. Oh wait till you start getting called different names than your own. Mom says they are nicknames. Mine is Bunny Bear.

Look forward to hearing my Mom read what your Mom writes. Hope you have a Great life like I do.

Hi Willard! Still Bam-Bam, yeah my mommy is already calling me Bammy and Bammyboo :rollseyes and my new brother isn't a bunny at all! I don't know what this thing is! My mommy says hes a chihuahua:? and he tries to play with me but I don't like the way he plays hes not mean but he plays too rough for me! So mommy has to keep him away from me for now which is hard on her because she loves him just as much as she loves me and doesn't want him to get jealous but she doesn't want to leave me all alone either :( when she leaves either of us in a room we try and follow her and she gets so sad! I wish me and my new brother could just be together in the same room without him getting so excited! Whatever chihuahuas are they sure are cwazy!

Hi bambam,

This is domino, I'm a lion head too and white. I know how you feel about the other furries in the house. These furries in my house are huge and I get scared that they want to eat me and my wife. So our mommy has a skin baby who is 10 and we live in her room where it is safe. Uh oh my wife thinks you're cute, she's a beautiful english angora. I better get off here before she starts sniffing the screen!! Welcome by the way!

Shayna345 wrote:
ZRabbits wrote:
Willard Here,

Hi Willard! Still Bam-Bam, yeah my mommy is already calling me Bammy and Bammyboo :rollseyes and my new brother isn't a bunny at all! I don't know what this thing is! My mommy says hes a chihuahua:? and he tries to play with me but I don't like the way he plays hes not mean but he plays too rough for me! So mommy has to keep him away from me for now which is hard on her because she loves him just as much as she loves me and doesn't want him to get jealous but she doesn't want to leave me all alone either :( when she leaves either of us in a room we try and follow her and she gets so sad! I wish me and my new brother could just be together in the same room without him getting so excited! Whatever chihuahuas are they sure are cwazy!
Willard Here,

When I came to my family, they had something like your new brother. His name is Jake. Mom says he's a dog. But there are all different kinds, like us bunnies. I was scared of Jake at first, just like you are, but my Mom kept us separate for a while. Though she loved Jake, she had to make sure I was comfortable first. It was hard, and she was sad, just like your Mom, but eventually I felt comfortable so I wasn't to scared of Jake. Jake felt, Hey he's really not leaving so get used to it. Then little by little Mom started to let us meet. Now we are brothers, Mom is happy and Jake and me work on Mom to get an extra treat once in a while. She's a sucker for our cute faces. Dog brothers can be neat. A little crazy sometimes, but neat to have around.

Domino: yeah mommy has me in a skin baby's room right now too! Shes 11 I like it in there because there is a lot of toys for me to play with but I can't wait till I can explore the whole house without my brother trying to play so much! I'm with my mommy in the living room right now because my brother is sleeping and doesn't notice me right now :shhhh: and thank you for welcoming me! Your wife sounds really beautiful you're a lucky bunny!

Willard: you're lucky you and Jake get along now, my mommy is letting my brother see me from the cage hopefully soon he'll be used to me and we can be in the same room without my mommy having to worry and without me being so scared of him!

Hey Bam Bam, you sure are a cutie. I'm Dilly and I have met a lot of nice people and seen pictures of a lot of other cute buns. Welcome to the forum
Tell your mommy welcome to RO too!!

Welcometo Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Hopefuly, your bunny will never get sick,if you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back