Babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyHasPaws

Reaction score
Here are the babies at 3 weeks! The two greyish ones have grey/red eyes.. if they have a red tint why do they have grey, why not all red?

These 2 are always together and the other one is usually doing his(?) own thing.
P1010636640x480.jpg

P1010638640x480.jpg

She (i think lol) is the risky one :D
P1010639640x480.jpg

Double trouble!
P1010652640x480.jpg

P1010655640x480.jpg

P1010654640x480.jpg

Sitting in the food dish!!
P1010660640x480.jpg

Goodnight! :)
P1010598640x480.jpg

They are so cute. I thing I read somewhere that the red tint has something to do with the chocolate gene but I'm no breeder. Hopefully someone who knows colors will be able to help.

Ooohhhh my goodness, they are ADORABLE!! Sorry I can't answer your question, but my heart was melting too much. :)

SQUEE!!!!! :panic: Cuteness overload! :thud:

I am so in love with your babies! How do you control yourself and get anything done other than watching and loving on them?

:inlove:

Thank you all!

Brandy, you have no idea how hard it is to even cook dinner!!! I will start to cook something and the inbetween times i'll just sit on the floor and have a blast. I am so in love with these babies!!!!! Their personalities are really starting to show, the gray one without the white foot is so risky and brave! The one with the white foot is the fatty of the group and is always eating! The black one, he's kinda a loner, but is faster than a speeding bullet! lol!

I wish I could give them lettuce already, I feel bad giving mom and dad greens and not the babies!!

their so cute! i love the pic of the 3 babes belly up! I am surprised theres no brokens in the litter though

fuzz16 wrote:
their so cute! i love the pic of the 3 babes belly up! I am surprised theres no brokens in the litter though
Yes, the belly up pic is tooo cute! I have a mom that only had one live baby and when he was 2 weeks old I found him belly up in the nestbox. I thought "OMG, he's dead!" because he wasn't moving at all. I'd heard that litters of one had less chance of surviving and that's what was inmy mind. When I finally touched him he turned over...I should've gotten a pic because it really was cute.

Oh, Maria, they're adorable!!!!!!! I think what you're seeing is the gray eyes with the "ruby tint". I think I heard the little black one saying she wants to come live in PA!! :)

Thanks Wendy!

I think i'm pretty accurate when I say I have 2 does and a buck. The grays are does and the black one is a buck. I'm about 98% positive! I was right with Bugs and Oreo, so we shall see lol

They are officially poop machines! Started really pooping big enough to notice about 4 or 5 days ago. I find myself vacuuming their cage at least 3 times a day!

I would watch out for the sex change fairy. He has viseted me a couple of times. I have also herd of someone who at a show had all of his rabbits change sex between shows in the same day. It is not uncomon for a rabbit to win legs at a lots of shows as one sex and then at the next be a completely different sex. I find that you can never really tell until the babbies are a bit older. BTW what breed are these cutties?

I will def watch for that! Ty!

These little boogers are MiniRex and MiniLop. It was a oops litter that I have the pleasure of keeping!

Around 4months or so I will seperate all of them until I'm really sure of their sexes.

I would seporate them when they are 2 months. I have a friend that left a litter together past 2 months. In that litter there was 1 buck and 2 does. Well when the babies turned 3 months old both does gave birth. None of the babies made it because it was winter and there was no nest box. My friend said that is was a shame that the babies did not make it because they looked amazing.

I just wanted to warn you about that. I have herd of it happening a few times.

I would separate them from their mother around 9 or 10 weeks, as she might become stressed having them with her. I have also had my female back in to and mount the male of the litter wanting to be bred. By that age is is actually pretty easy to sex them, so I would separate by sex around that age as well. Congrats for keeping them all; if I kept my litter I would have nine bunnies! That's too much for me!

I have a total of 5 and it seems like too much sometimes!

When I got home from work today she was nursing them. It was sooo cute, a bunch of bunny feet in the air!

I would be afraid of the babies becoming pregnant more for their age and ability to carry a pregnancy. All my buns are indoors and dont have to worry about winter...but I wouldn't want another litter no matter what!

Look at those sleepy babies buns!!!!!!!! Do all babies sleep on their backs like that?! I've never seen anything like it! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Latest posts

Back