BABIES!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalifornianKit

Reaction score
My first californian finally had her litter! She was the first bred so i am expecting the other to pop tomorrow! We got 7 babies overall but one of them seems to have crawled out of the warmth and frozen to death but i still have 6 little wiggly babies! They are all the usual, white with black points so no color suprises lol. Ill get some pictures of them when i can.

My second doe had her babies tonight. The best part is, i got to watch!!! It was amazing. Jade had 8 kits in her first litter and all survived for now.

Im so proud of both of my girls. Im halfway in shock that Jade had such a big litter and that they all survived. She did everything like an old pro. I was worried she would have them on the wire but no biggie for her. The only thing is she didnt cover them up after they were born and finished so i had to scoot them further into the nest and cover them up. Im not sure she wouldve done it later or not but it was cold and windy last night so i decided to go ahead and do it. Im trying to find my camera so i can take pictures

Latest posts

Back