BABIES!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lishka

Reaction score
While I was at the Taylorsville show, Friday night, my Standard Chin doe finally had her babies!!!! 6 healthy little wiggle butts... She is really taking good care of them. I am soooo excited. She is really aggressive when she is pregnant but when she is on a litter....WOAH u better watch it.. LOL. BUT, she is a great momma! I will get pics in a few days when they aren't so... mmmm.. strange looking hahaha!:wink

I will be taking some pics today. I have my red wooly project that I have 2 babies from, and also the chin babies. This is my first chin litter, and I never realized how dark they are as babies. They are almost the color of a black kit. I imagine if they are too light as babies, they will look mostly like a grey rabbit, and not chinchilla because there would be a lack of contrast.

:woohooAWWWW babies.

Ooh. Make sure you post lots of update pictures. I'm getting a pair of standard chins in a couple of weeks to breed for a while. It'd be nice to know what they should look like as they grow up!

Latest posts

Back