Babies in NC

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilyPatchFarm

Reaction score
I have three rescued babies that need to find their fur-ever homes. Two of them are angora/mini rex mixes and are 9 weeks old. The other one is a pretty little dutch mix that is maybe 10-11 weeks old. All three are boys! You can see pictures of the dutch mix here: http://www.rabbitsonline.net/f20/besides-lucky-little-beast-what-am-i-74296/

The other two boys look like the picture attached: broken patterened with bits of color. They are however bigger then in this picture (this was when one of them was 4 weeks old) and are a little bit poofy :)

I am in the Albemarle, NC area. All of them are healthy and have been treated for the icky parasites they were crawling with when we first got them. (Lucky Nick is still getting his medication but should be done in 2 more days)

The two little angora/mini rexes will litter train easily as they have already been working on it as well. If anyone is interested in them please PM me. Thanks!

bunnies.JPG

Back