babies, babies, & more babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashiahouse

Reaction score
One of my NZ does had 11 kits somewhere between 2am and 6am last night. They all are happy&healthy so far. Maybe my other three will have some babies tonight..if not I'm certain they will pop! They are all huge!

I have a new camera in the mail, it should be here tomorrow or the next day, so there will be pictures then! :D

I walked outside a few minutes ago and one of them was hanging out on the wire with momma. >=[ Luckily it's not cold outside and hasn't gotten TERRIBLY hot yet today!

Aww congrats! I've got three more does due any second now! There's nothing more amazing than baby bunnies! Let me know how things go with your lionhead and I wanna see pictures!

Congrats Misty! Not one of my three other does had anything last night. I've had no sleep the past few days..I usually doze off about 3am, then I have my alarm clock get me up at 6am..lol

6am? Lucky you, the days I work I have to get up between 5 am and 5:30 am depending on what all I have to do. I hate it. All other days I sleep till 10-12. I love days when I can get 12 hours sleep xD

Still nothing? They are pretty over due, are they not?

Day 33, 31, and 30.
Not too bad.

I'm expecting them...soon.
They're all huge...*makes angry faces*
I hate waiting.

Yesterday when I first counted, I counted 8..then 10 minutes later I counted 10, THEN like 4 hours later I counted 11..I either REALLY can't count or she decided to pop a few more out. =/

Haha :p I get everyone out(the kits) everyday and count. I hate the thought of losing any. I have had some "disapear" out of the cage that it is impossible to do so in so... yeah. It worries me. My heart can't take walking in to a dead baby on the floor.

I do too..I thought I did yesterday, lol..I'm convinced that she had the other two after I left the first time..then the last one that I found was buried all the way on the other side in some random hay. =/

I think my day 33 doe may be getting ready to have hers..she's bouncing off of the walls, running back and forth into the nesting box..lol

Out of my last Holland litter I was counting them one day...missed one, so I started looking and the poor little bunny had somehow crawled OUT of the nesting box, OVER a 3" lip and out the side of the cage..then had hid under some hay to try to stay warm. =[ Needless to say, I got rid of all of my cages with big wire after that day..

MORE BABIES! Another of my does kindled sometime in the last hour..I haven't counted yet as she's still cleaning them..from what I did see I counted 8..but we know how bunnies like to hide! My day 33 day is getting prepared..she's completely redone her nest and is pacing..*is excited*

PICTURE TIME!!

This is the first litter that was born on 4-6-10..there are 11 kits in this litter.

This is the second litter that was born on 4-7-10..there are 10 kits in this one.

&&last but certainly not least, I got a new bunny today..his name is Bill, he's a lionhead (mix?)..pet only..he was just so cute, I couldn't pass him up!

:inlove: Cute babies!!!
Well, Today when I went to feed the rabbits.. I took out the mini rex Lilac Doe and felt her belly. I believe that I felt a couple marbles on her right side.. :D
But I felt the LionHead and didnt feel anything. But this will be her 2nd litter. The first litter I didnt feel a thing either...

Pink, pink, pink, EVERYWHERE PINK! Haha, I hope you like pink and white.

Where did you get the lion boy? His bone is quite heavy, lion mixed with holland? Looks like short ears, too.

"I believe that I felt a couple marbles on her right side.. "

At 10 days till due date they would not feel like marbles. They are just now shaping out of ball form and will be quite big.

Latest posts

Back