Awful bunny lady

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh that is awful! I live near Chehalis, Wa, I never heard anthing about this lady. That is just awful, those poor animals, she deserves more punishment then that though, I agree.

I think she should spend a few weeks in the psych ward. Might be more effective than jail.

Or, they could always send her my way. Bet I could straighten her out. :X

what the person has is a mental problem,I feel more sorry for her than I do the animals,instead of throwing stones at her maybe we should think about her getting a little help instead of punishing her because she has disease, I have some friends with cancer,guess we could but them in jail with her,that would teach them to get sick wouldn't it!:yes:

Well, I mean... we do jail serial killers. And most of them have mental illnesses as well. Someone who is a potential threat to other people or animals needs to be dealt with as such. There are better ways than imprisonment in some cases.. but the article did say she cancelled counseling sessions, so other help HAS been offered. Yet she is still responsible for the death of a ridiculous number of innocent animals.

thats sad an awful...and i think because they couldnt find enough evidence they only sentenced three days, mighta read wrong though

People amaze me. I mean honestly what do people get out of treating animals this way? If I so much as yell at one of my animals for doing something wrong I feel horrible about it for the next month.

Latest posts

Back