Awesome Website!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
So me, my sister and my friend all made a website; which was my friend, Karlee (FallingStarRabbitry)'s idea. We all formed a little "4-h" group called the All American Rabbit Ranchers, because we have so many things we hate about our current group, but we are still in that group. Basically, the AARR is just for us to talk about bunnies and everything about how to make our 4-h group better for us, because all the other kids are concerned about their horses. (I have a horse but I don't use her in 4-h).

So the website is: www.freewebs.com/theaarr/

It tells about all of our rabbits, show, show results, has pictures (Coming!), and TONS more stuff! Lots of good information articles too!

Emily

If you go on there, please leave nice comments. If poop-on-a-stick is someone from here, then they need to be more mature. Thank you.

Poop-on-a-stick signed our guestbook with an immature comment. POAS, if you're on here please pm me immediatley!

Emily

Ok, I need a team of investigators to patrol the AARR site whenever you're online. If POAS (poop on a stick) reports another nasty comment, please let me know. What she/he is doing is against the law (harassment) and we are going to call the police the next time she leaves a remark.

If you want to find out more, please pm me, thanks.

Emily

Emily,

Does your guestbook program have an option to review and approve posts?

I would either choose that option or remove the guestbook, so you don't have to waste your valuable time dealing with hecklers. Theposts are immature, but not illegal.

Pam

How dare you accuse me of being the person posting nasty comments on your guestbook!

I am NOT that pathetic and the fact I had stopped posting here, and not responded to your nasty pm's should tell you the kind of person I am - which is NOT someone who enjoys nastiness or immaturity.

In future don't go around accusing people with no proof or reason just because they have a different opinion on rabbit welfare than you do.

The person who is posting as POAS is obviously a non rabbit person, your typical internet troll.

I expect that my name will be removed from your site, as I wish to have nothing to do with you.

Now now you guys, having a guestbook on a website is just asking for a bored troll to try to rain on your parade. It's 99% positively someone you don't even know. Give it a break and take it as a grain of salt. If you can't deal with it, take the guestbook feature off. That's all you can do and let's not start petty arguments especially with no proof.

Edit : To crash on your parade? LMAO I was trying to say crash your parade and rain on your parade at the same time.

I agree... I would remove the guest book feature from your website if you are being faced by trolls.

It makes your website and you as breeders come off very negatively and unprofessionally... which is a shame because I love the design of the website!

Best to remove the guest book feature, if you feel that's best :).

Since you also have IP numbers along with who wrote them, Munchkin's and the trolls are very different, so I do think an apology would be much appreciated by Munchkin:).

Thanks. And actually I have apologized to Munchkin.

As for the guestbook, how do you find the IP addresses? If its that little number with an X near it, then i must be using a different computer everytime i post, but im not. I'm using the same one and that number is the same.

Can someone help me find the ip number!? Thanks

Emily

As far as I know, you can't get an email from an IP address. I don't know much about IP addresses.

It is missing some information since it usually has a number.number.number.number.. so you won't be able to get anything more than vague information.

Ithink it's just best to prevent them from trolling your website, rather than finding who it is, because ( I could be wrong) it's nearly impossible with the information you have. It's probably just a pathetic troll who gets a kick out of bothering other people, best to just ignore them, or they will just keep bothering you :). Are you able to delete the comments? I would just delete everything and anything from POAS and be done with it.. no use wasting time or energy on such a useless person!

Back