Awesome Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michele

Reaction score
Today was a great day I volunteered to work at a low income spay/nueter clinic for low income families in the surrounding area. For $10 the cats were altered, given shots, microchipped, treated for earmites if needed, nails trimmed.

The best part we altered 250 cats!!!! It was a very cool thing to see all the cats layed out on the floor recovering. It was a great experience!

Well there were I believe 10 vets and the cats were all atered by 1:30. The males probably take around 5 min and the females about 15. We had a good assembly line going so there were a few techs that preped everyone so by time they got to the vet the just had to do the procedure.

Wow...thatsalotta speuters! Good job!

We get our buns done at a high volume clinic that's got a FANTASTIC reputation here. It's not a regular vet's, so if we ever have a bun that might have health issues, and needs blood work done, we'd have to have our regular vet do that...but we only pay $100 for spays and $55 for neuters at our wonderful high volume place, and y'all saw how quickly Maisie recovered! They're WONDERFUL!!

I really admire places that work so hard to try to handle the over-stray problem...

Latest posts

Back