Aw trigger

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
So Chex is at her new home and I am not sure how Trigger feels about it(they were still together since I didnt have another cage and trigger seemed happy with Chex around and not distressed). Today I did my daily treat time(where they have to come to me and eat out of my hand or get no treats, I do this since they are rescues and have *trust* issues). Anyway to my surprise trigger was waiting by the door and when I opened it did this little dance thing and I was able to stroke her and ever PICK HER UP!!!! I was SO over-joyed. I have been able to pick her up before but today she seemed more relaxed. I don't know if it is because she is missing Chex or what but I hope this lasts :D I took her out of her cage also and put her in the grass and she actually ate the grass instead of running to a corner to hide :D

She has also been a bunny that has stayed thin. I had to feed her more than I feed Oreo who is bigger than her, just to keep her weight okay. She is now keep weight on easier well seems fatter/heavier. Not overweight but a normal weight. My mom said it is just the "baby" weight but it has been what 3-4 months since she had the kits? Wouldn't she have lost it by now?

Back