Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know that I've been noticing the surge in wonderfully beautiful and unique avatars.

You all are doing such a good job... ...I'm so proud! :dude:

Oh but Bunnymommy, you have the cutest. I justlove cute Sherman with his regal crown. Have you seen this picture ofMella in a hat? She looks like a little drunk! Not a regal rabbit butshe is mine.

Hay hanging from her chin. The confused look on her face. Honestly, I think she drinks. :p

LOL!!!! I just LOVE that picture of Mella!!! Whatbeauty,what personality! That Mella is a living doll. :D

a drunk doll :D, but thanks. She'll have to clean up her act and put down the martini if she ever wants to meet King Sherman.;)

excuse me, but I dont think *anybunny* would havethe priveledge of meeting King Sherman. He'd just stick his nose in theair, and trot away as he tells his mommy 'im through, take them away!'

But Bunnymommy wants another so badly. Maybe ifshe can find a royal female Sherman would give her the time of day, orat least share some pellets.

YEAH,witha postlike that I LOOKlike the crazy one here inthe internet cafe laughing my a&% off over the previous threads.

With the hay hangingfrom her chin, the look of confusionon herface........

I gotta say, I agree with ya-shehad a hard day of knockingsome bunnyboozeback

LOL

Cher

We keep the liquor locked up while we're gone.Otherwise we come home to Mella's wild hat-wearing antics.;)Note that the hat says "Budweiser". Oh the shame...

Back