Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
I'm trying to change my avatar picture and it'snot working. I go to "my account,"click on avatar,and upload a new one and it works. It shows the new pictureas my current avatar on that page but my avatar doesnt change on theforum. (Does that make sence?)

Anyone know why it's now working or how I can get it to work?

Thanks

-Madelon

Refresh the page. I know exactly what you mean and simply refreshing the page will change your avatar. :)

To MyBunnyBoys,

"Here She comes to say the Daaaayyy!!"
When I saw you online, I was so glad. I was hoping you'd catch thispost, and as per your usual, helpful self, you did and you helped.

Thank you, Dear Heart.

xo,
-Carolyn

lol, I'm lucky I saw this post. I've hardly had the energy to so much as type a reply or read half of them because I'm so sick.

I've got a very bad cold that's just drained me completely. I don'twant to get out of bed anymore, I'm too lazy to post, or type, and I'mcertainly too tired to do homework. ;)

Just my luck when I've already had a rough few weeks and then I get bogged down by a bad cold.

I did refresh. I changed it over 2hours ago and all my posts still have my old avatar even though under"my account" it shows that it's using my new one.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
lol, I'm lucky I saw this post. I've hardly had the energyto so much as type a reply or read half of them because I'm so sick.

I've got a very bad cold that's just drained me completely. I don'twant to get out of bed anymore, I'm too lazy to post, or type, and I'mcertainly too tired to do homework. ;)

Just my luck when I've already had a rough few weeks and then I get bogged down by a bad cold.
Sorry you aresick.

Take good care of yourself and get better soon!

Raspberry

babydoshia, I liketo think of myself as knowing a little bit about this kind of thing butit seems like every time I go to work on my avatar I get stumped. Itmakes me soooomad! I think I might take my photos with toolarge pixels or something because by the time I size them down to fitunder the 64x64 and 6 k then you need a dang magnifying glass to seeanything. Anyway....I guess you probably checked that your photo fitall the specs that the avatar requires?

Did you try logging off and logging backon to see ifit shows your new one?

I logged in and out. Deleted allCookies and it still isn't working. It's 64x52 so it's not tobig and it's way under 6kb and its jpeg.

It's not that big of a deal though, I was just wondering.

I keep reuploading it and it keeps saying it's my current avatar but it doesnt show on here.

Hmmmm...

otS3go,Iclick on that link you gave me and it shows me the picture I'm tryingto use.

Maybe it's just my computer.

Which picture do you see as my avatar? The black and whiteone of Murphy's face and it has like two little white dots below hiseye. Or do you see a colorful one of more of his body?

The link just brought me to your user look up.

This is what I'm seeing-

Murphey.jpg

~Christine~

I see this one:

avtarsxs.jpg

u8myhouse- Try refreshing the page and then tell me what you see.

That's really odd. I'd just wait untill tomorrow,or untill I could get to another computer if I wereyou.Ifyoudon't have access to adifferent computer, you could talk to someoneon the boardthat you trust and ask them to go on your account (After you changeyour password to something really easy, like "rabbit") And have themtry to upload it from theirs.

The new ones really cool, by the way.

~Christine~

It's been the new one for me since I posted rofl.It will be to do with the avatars loading to the same url, and peoplestill having the image in the cache. If you go to Tools >Internet Options > and then the delete files button, the cachewill be cleared and you will get the new pic appear :p.

Latest posts

Back