Autumn had 5 little baby bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budgirl9

Reaction score
Just when I thought Autumn would be done with breeding she delivered 5 healthy baby bunnies on May 31st 2012. I am so happy. Autumn is a Holland Lop and the Dad is a Double mane Lion-head bunny.
16519_031733_590000000.jpg
16519_031733_330000000.jpg
16519_031732_590000000.jpg

I can't wait to see more photos of them growing!
Does your doe usually give 5? I thought 4 would be the maximum for a holland but that's amazing! :)

Also may I ask what made breed those two different breeds ?
Was it planned or accident or do you try and get a particular look with your kits? :) I'm very interested in what they'll look like

Lionlops are gaining popularity in pets, admittidly their super cute even as adults. The just rolled outta bed hair lol

Look forward to watching them grow

Oh I see, thanks Brenda :)
is a lionlop a recognized breed? Or just popular amongst pet owners?
I wish we had the lion breed in Australia :(

Hello Bonnie Lee, this the second time Autumn has had 5 babies the other times she has had 3 or 4 kits. the lion-lop breeds are very friendly and cute they have a mane like a lion-head and a ears like a holland Lop, some times they have tv antenna ears.
(one goes up and the other goes down) this breed is very comical.
here is a picture of one of them, this one doesn't have much of a mane but is very cute.
16519_040919_440000000.jpg

awww congratulations to Autumn, I've never seen tiny baby rabbits before hey look so cute like little furry jelly beans with big ears.

My Poppy is a mini lion lop so does that mean she is actually a holland lop or am i confused?

Back