Austin's Antics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Em

Reaction score
Well here it is ive been meaning to do this for awhile now but ive only just got round charging my camera batteries.this is where you will find all my pics of Austin.

so to start off heres a few for my cheeky little chum!

1zcd5i

Gotta love that face!

Go to a hosting site. I use tinypic.com. Upload aphoto, then click host it. After the photo is hosted, you have fourchoices on the bottom of the page. Shade the IMG file with your mouse,right click your mouse and choose copy. Open up another browerwindow to the forum to post your photo. Right click your mouse againand choose paste. Click preview on the bottom of your messageand your photo should show in the preview. If your are happy, then goahead and click send. You can paste multiple IMG files in one message.Just keep hitting preview. Just remember, once you hit send, it's thereforever!

i just love his cheeky little chops! i still dontknow for sure what breed he is but from what ive seen inbooks and on the net he looks like a rex or a siberian but im not sure!he is now 6 months and im gonna get him down to the vet soon to havehim "done"as they say hehe he wont like that! but i havent told him yet.

Latest posts

Back