Attack the waterbottle!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jace

Reaction score
Yesterday I was playing with Bud and he wasbeing real pushy so I wanted to play a joke on him. I set the squirtbottle in the way of one end of his tunnel. He quickly went around andstarted pushing it outa the way. He started digging at the base of itinstead of pushing it so I pushed it over for him. Next thing I knew wehad a full out war against the water bottle. It was more like playingwith my cat than a rabbit. I would "claw" at the ridges on the bottleso it made noises and he would claw where I was and chew on pieces ect.

So I guess my question is, is this normal for rabbits or is Bud justreally really moody? (Going through his teens I think, not sure though,and he is neutered.)

Sounds like Bud is having fun playing with you!I also have a very pushy bunny. Sometimes I put things in his way tosee him shove and dig it out of his way.

Towels are especially fun. I view it as a project for him.

I always seem to be in the way for him. He's always head butting me!

heh, I always get the nose nudges to get out ofthe way. Only time he really nudges me lol. Hes not too bad though whenit comes to nips. I don't think hes done it more than twice to me everand even then they didn't bruise or even come close to drawing blood.

Latest posts

Back