Attack Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnicula

Reaction score
Bunnicula's Castle, S.Central, Pennsylvania, USA
This morning I brought Gingivere up from the basement and put her on the porch for some exercise. Two of our cats were out there...which is fine. I closed the screen door (because I didn't want Gingi inside to hide under the bed :)) and proceeded to make a cup of coffee.

While in the kitchen I heard a HORRIBLE row! Hissing, spitting, cat yowls, and some banging. I thought for certain I'd go outside to find Gingi hanging from one of the cat mouths (though they've never been mean to a bunny in the 5 years they've lived together).

I ran to the door to find Koko (7 year old Siamese mix) hiding behind a blanket that as acting as a sun shade. He was yowling pathetically and Gingivere was lunging at the moving blanket...teeth bared. If I weren't so worried that one would hurt the other (the cat was definitely on the losing end), I would have laughed hysterically.

I held Gingi down with one hand (she was still attempting to launch her next attack) while shooing Koko out from behind the blanket. I then picked him up to check for wounds. Thankfully none.

Gingivere loves to chase the kitties...and usually they hop onto a piece of furniture to get away. Don't know why Koko chose to stay on the ground and take the abuse. Perhaps he thought that behind the blanket if he couldn't see her, she couldn't see him. He was so wrong.

Bad bunny! Bad, bad, silly bunny! Guess we all know who's Queen of this warren!

Latest posts

Back