Attack Rabbit Food!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrampNPigeon

Reaction score
If any of you ever pondered the idea of lettingyour common dandilion weeds grow to use later as bunny food... this isyour warning! This picture was taken in ourbackyard. We really didn't intend to grow them at all but outlawn-mower is so wimpy it couldn't cut through them and we didn't havethe time to go out and dig up the whole patch at first so it kindagrew. That's my husband standing beside them with asling-blade getting ready to chop them down. No kidding..some of these are about an inch think at the base, meet my husband atthe shoulders (he's 5'10") and btw... when they get this big they alsogrow THORNS! Hope you guys find the same humor in this as wedid! Until we had to get rid of the darn things that is LOL.

GOOD LORD!! Save em and we can have the nextbunnyfest at your place~save your hubbythe andwe can let all our buns run rampant andeatthosestalks... andtops! LOL teasing , but HOLY!! I can't believe those are dandelions...

Cher

Good Lord! What did you fertilize themwith??? Looks about like the patch of thistles growing out bythe junk hole at my place! I'm afraid that they gotway past being bunny food. Did your hubby survive the"mow down"?

- Dolores

Latest posts

Back