ATTACK BUNNY from Monty Python's The Holy Grail

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kherrmann3 wrote:
Toby launched himself clear over me, bit Will in the forehead, then hunkered down by me for some cuddles.

I laughed so hard I almost threw up. Will was fine, but he never messed with little Toby again. :p
In the forehead? :laugh:

Bet you told Will: "That's what you get when you mess with a bun." ;)

When I considered intro'ing rabbits the stories of severe biting scared me off. Poor Poppy (avatar image) soon died, so it became moot. But they could get surprisingly aggressive. I now have two bonded sisters, as posted earlier.

My Caerbannog (the rescue, see first post in this thread) acted very aggressive inside the cage - but she never bit at all. Eventually I left my arm in the cage and let her loudly grunt and charge it. This was like a parlor trick to entertain friends. She never even scratched me. Outside the cage age was docile. After a short time she was also docile in the cage with my arm in there.

Never had rabbit dominance issues. But, with my rats it was funny to see Rangi, a B&W hooded rat of slightly below normal size, jump on and dominate Max the blue - who is three times his size. Max would be on his back, feet in the air, Rangi standing on him, telling him who is boss!

Yeah, Will and Toby had a "heart-to-heart" one day after I came home from work. I thought Will had head trauma when I found him laying on the floor, nose-to-nose with Toby, trying to reason with him. Since that, they get along just fine. It was weird.

Latest posts

Back