"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one I would like to add. It is not a bunthough. My in laws had to put their 8 year old Pomeranian dog to sleepthis afternoon. He had a tumor that was growing rapidly on his frontlegs all through his chest. He was licking and trying to bit the tumoroff today because of pain. His name is Zac, I call him Zacipoo. I willmiss him dearly. May he rest in peace. 1/16/97 - 6/15-05.

We will miss you lil guy.

Your brother DJ, Sister Angel, Samantha (dog) all your piggie friends including the 2 buns we had, and your mummie, daddie.

Awwwww I am sorry for your lost too. I know itis hard. I lost my dog almost 2 years ago by putting him to sleep dueto his chronic ear problems and him being in pain from it. It hurts butmy husband's mom is taking it pretty bad and she is still mourning forher other dogCorkyyears ago.

Oh, this must be painful for you guys.I'm sorry, if there were anyway to change all of this I would do itgladly. The only dog I remember dying was Molly, but I don'tremember all of it because I was only 7 and my parents didn't want meto know much to spare me and my sister the pain. I'm 14 nowand glad they did this. Sorry, I'm getting offtrack. My prayers are with you and your family:pray:.

:bunnyangel:~Caitlin~:bunnyangel:

Wilbur (Six days old)
He seemed like he was a fighter, but the odds were stacked againest him and he went in peace.

The smallest one took the biggest piece of my heart.

:rainbow:

We'll miss you, Buck
icon_cry.gif

Say "Hi" to Nicholas Peter, Oliver, Millie and Inga for me.

~ Emily :pink iris:~

We love and miss you.

Buck you always wanted a Flemish and it never worked out. Wellnow you have my dear Athena to watch over and lovefor meuntil we meet again.

What a happy day at the Bridge when Buck arrived. All of our babies are in the best possiblehands.

We will never forget you. We can keep you alive in our heartsand here with us each and every time we think of you and pass along allthe knowledge you gave us.

I won't say goodbye my friend, just Until we meet again.

Tina

It was a great day for all the buns at thebridge when Buck arrived to look out for them. He will bewatching all the little ones at the bridge and the little ones stillhere with us. All our bunnies have found the greatestguardian angel. :angel:

Take care of our babies dearest, Buck.

Jen

One of my sister's cats died early this morning from an injury.

Tiger my sweet,
You were always the perfect companion
When we were sad
You were there
When we were happy
You were there.

You were loved by all, We will miss you my darling. Now you can play with your bunny sisters at Rainbow Bridge

25.06.05 Gone, but not forgotten

Tiger_020.jpg

03-05-05_1233.jpg

03-05-05_1232.jpg

I'd like to add my first bunny that I got when Iwas 13. Her name was Spottsie and she was an English Spot mix. I lovedher dearly and still miss her very much. She was born on 6/30/93 anddied on 12/4/99. I believed she had a tumor (felt a lump on her inOctober and she died around Xmas that same year) Her vet at the timedidn't think it was serious but I knew it was bad..

spottsie.jpg

I'd also like to add my second bunny, Tigger. She was a JapaneseHarlaquin and she was only 3 years old when she died. She had healthissues that just ended up snowballing and she couldn't handle itanymore. She died in her vet's house because I couldn't handle watchingher die.. And I do regret that that I couldn't be there for her whenshe need me the most. She had pasteurellathat she was bornwith,which she had to have her eyes flushedoutevery few months. Then she had herniated her bladder thruher stomach. Her vet did a 4 hour long surgery on her, which she pulledthru, but she just couldn't bounce back. She also had a stroke from itwhich caused her to lose the function of her left hock. She's the onethat I feel the most guilty about and a day doesn't go by that I don'tthink about her and what I should've done differently. I just hopeshe's forgiven me and will be at the Rainbow bridge waiting for mesomeday. Love ya and miss ya Tiggie...

tiggernice.jpg

Mandy

Sad day for me Iwent down this morning to besure everyone had a good night , waspassing out Icy bottles , andupon coming to Lightnings cage ,She didnt come out to giveme my morning Beating , I opened her lidto her Hutch and My girlwas laying there , not moving ,Lightning had to have passed somewherebetween Midnight last night and sometimebefore 6 this morning , She isgoing to be Missed more than words can say .I will never find a nutty Dutchwith such a snotty sweet attitude , Shewasone of a kind and can never be replaced ,

IM000046.jpg

She a bubs. Awwwwwww poor baby. Buck Jones istaking care of all of your buns now and you guys got nothing to worryabout. He knows who's buns they belong to and when we all meet he willbe there with our buns as well.

Back