Asperger's/aspie test

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
Go to this link
http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Click the button which says I accept
Fill in your details
Click Go to smiley part
Do it, then click Save and go to quiz
Do it.
Then click Calculate
Then copy the code under the graph and post it here.
Note it is a rough guess

Mine is ....not typical at all lol:p
poly12c.php

My results have me confused...
First of all I don't know how to read the chart or what any of it means.
Second, what is Aspie?

Your Aspie score: 157 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 58 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

poly12c.php

Asperger[/b]'s Syndrome- Asperger[/b]'s syndrome (AS) is an autism spectrum disorder. It is milder than autism but shares some of its symptoms. It is more common in boys than girls.An obsessive interest in a single subject is a major symptom of AS. Some children with AS have become experts on dinosaurs, makes and models of cars, even objects as seemingly odd as vacuum cleaners. Their expertise, high level of vocabulary and formal speech patterns make them seem like little professors. Children with AS have trouble reading social cues and recognizing other people's feelings. They may have strange movements or mannerisms. All of these make it difficult for them to make friends. Problems with motor skills are also common in children with AS. They may be late learning to ride a bike or catch a ball, for example. Treatment focuses on the three main symptoms: poor communication skills, obsessive or repetitive routines, and physical clumsiness.Asperger[/b] syndrome (AS) is a neurobiological disorder that is part of a group of diagnoses called "autistic spectrum disorders." The term "autistic spectrum" refers to a range of developmental disabilities that includes autism as well as other disorders with similar characteristics.They are known as spectrum disorders because the symptoms of each can appear in different combinations and in varying degrees of severity: two children with the same diagnosis, though they may share certain patterns of behavior, can exhibit a wide range of skills and abilities.As a result, general terms such as "low-functioning," "high-functioning," "autistic tendencies," "pervasive developmental disorder," and others are often used to describe children whose behaviors fall within the spectrum. Children with AS share many of the same symptoms as children with "high-functioning autism."It's estimated that over 400,000 families are affected by AS. Because milder cases are being identified more frequently, the incidence appears to be increasing. However, like other autistic spectrum disorders, AS is often difficult to diagnose and treat.

Wow, thanks for the info!
Though I think my other diagnosed problems just make me seem Aspie. I have Specific learning disability (SLD), ADD, Major Depression Disorder and Anxiety. All that combined and yeah... fun times. :grumpy:

My youngest son has Asperger's.. he is extremely socially gauche, but can discuss in depth with you his particular subject of intrest. He will research it, discuss it, it will totally consume him. Then like a light switch, he switches it off, moves on to a new subject and then never discusses the previous subject again.

He is wicked smart, phenomenally smart....smarter than some adults. But then he does things like he is OCD about hand washing and butt wiping.. to the point he uses up a 24 pack of toilet paper in a week, and washes and dried his hands till they bleed sometimes..

His attention to detail is amazing, but he repeats himself alot, and if you interrupt one of his stories in the middle, he will start his detailed filled story all over again...

He takes Focalin and Risperdone.. and is closely monitored by both his therapist and psychologist and the school counselors and support staff..

He is also now in band as ASpie kids need a structured environment..as well as Tae Kwon Do..

So that's what living with a kid with severe Asperger's is like..

I forgot this part

Your Aspie score: 150 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 82 of 200

This looked interesting so I did it.. :O
Your Aspie score: 75 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 143 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical
poly12c.php

Wow, this is the second test that has said I was likely aspie. Might be something to this?

Your Aspie score: 162 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 40 of 200

poly12c.php

MiniLopHop, I wouldn't put any stock at all in the test. I'm sure someone would have noticed something if you got to adulthood! So many people claim to have Asperger's Syndrome (high functioning autism) but have never been professionally diagnosed. It annoys me because it tends to downplay the condition. Because of its recent "popularity" there are so many stereotypes attached to Asperger's, which is not helpful to anyone.

I'm pretty weird and always have been but actually scored 153/200 on the neurotypical scale.

Your Aspie score: 153 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 69 of 200

poly12c.php

Back