Arwin broke Her Leg...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AW! Sara, I am sorry aboutArwin! Rabbits are hardy creatures and I think she will healnicely. You are a great wabbit's mamma!:) You are so sweet to sleep RIGHT next to her.That proably eases her a bit. I agree with Buck.Some rabbits can adapt to anything. I met a rabbit the otherday that had ONE ear. He was very sweet and healthy ;)

Chin up, little buck-a-roo ;)

Hugs!

Shorty, Star & Krick

Hey Sara!! I'm so glad to hear that thingsseemed to go ok with the vet and that she could heal with just acast...I really think shes gonna pull through. I was wonderin all dayhow the vet went and was like "i hope they didnt put her down" and soon lol..I think the little "Diaper Bag" was so sweet and cute esp. thelittle sleepy time care bear, shows how loved Arwin is:)Wellgive the Little girl some love and Duncan too! And a big hug for you!!Take care!

I'm terribly sorry about Arwin!!
I see that you sleptright next to her, eh? Aww that's soo sweet. I've never heard of aperson sleeping on the floor just to keep a VERY close eye onher bun. Arwin must be a REALLY lucky bun to have agreat parent like yourself. I bet Arwin isgetting better already when your right by his side!

The cast doesn't look that bad! Pink really suits Arwin..for a boy bun [;
Doesn't it?

Take care && I wish you TONS of luck!
xoxox Emmy & family

Hey there,
I was just bunny-sitting Arwin either last weekend or the weekendbefore last and she was doing real good. Yeah Sara has been a littlebusy I believe. I think Arwin gets her cast off this week or next. Solets all keep our fingers crossed and hope Arwins leg healed!!!

Good luck to Arwin and I hope she healsperfectly.Paws crossed! You've been taking suchgreat care of her and with a loving owner like you i'm sure she'll pullthrough.

I hope she'll soon be up and hoppin with the best of them!

Blueberry x

Back