ARIZONA in the house!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
HELLO HELLO --

I used to be around here an awful lot more than I am these days.

If you ever send me a message, it notifies me by email, and I will immediately come check out the message and write back!

I'm happy to help transport, educate, and give many many kisses to any buns in need!

Please let me know if anyone needs anything!

If you are from the hot arid deserts of Arizona, feel free to respond to this thread, let's get it going guys!

Transport: I live in Mesa, AZ. I can transport to the following....Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Glendale, Buckeye, Chandler, Tucson, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff, and anywhere in between!

Educate: Need help with the bunners? Litter training ideas? Special needs bun? You name it, I am happy to help!

Tracy and the bun buns

I'm currently living in Peoria and glad that Someone refered me to the site :) I can talk to other bunny moms and dads that live by and possibly make play dates ^_^

Kazumi wrote:
I'm currently living in Peoria and glad that Someone refered me to the site :) I can talk to other bunny moms and dads that live by and possibly make play dates ^_^
Was it me, by chance ([email protected])? If it was, then I read your CL ad and just had to invite you.

Welcome :biggrin2:! Now....post pictures of your bunnies :twitch:.

undergunfire wrote:
Kazumi wrote:
Was it me, by chance ([email protected])? If it was, then I read your CL ad and just had to invite you.

Welcome :biggrin2:! Now....post pictures of your bunnies :twitch:.
Yus it was you :) I posted tons of pictures up in the Bunny Blog section :) Thanks for the invite! I'm already learning tons!

I am from Desert Hills which is just north of the Carefree Hwy. I really want to get a lop. I was wondering if you need to do anything different since it is so hot. I love this forum!

Lop Lover wrote:
I am from Desert Hills which is just north of the Carefree Hwy. I really want to get a lop. I was wondering if you need to do anything different since it is so hot. I love this forum!
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Since we are in AZ and it is so hot here...I wouldn't suggest having outside bunnies. I would keep them inside in the A/C.

If you are looking for a lop, I know that right now Brambley Hedge Rabbit Rescue in Phoenix has lots of available bunnies! They are already spayed and neutered, too!

Meeeeet up!

I think we should all get together when the weather gets cooler. What would be a good central place? For the people here in the Phoenix area, if we wanted to meet in a cooler place like Prescott (if there are more peeps there than here), I could give 4 people a lift in my car.

What do you guys think of a bunny lover get together?

timetowaste wrote:
Meeeeet up!

I think we should all get together when the weather gets cooler. What would be a good central place? For the people here in the Phoenix area, if we wanted to meet in a cooler place like Prescott (if there are more peeps there than here), I could give 4 people a lift in my car.

What do you guys think of a bunny lover get together?

I SHOULD HAVE POSTED!!!!

We are having a bunny meet up on October 17th from like 11:30am to 4:40pm at Fain Park in Prescott Valley!!

You can find all the info on Bunspace...it's called "Buns in the Sun" or something like that. Dori, the lady who owns therapy rabbits here in town, is putting it in! I guess people from PHX are coming and we are setting up pens. It is a free picnic and you can buy a t-shirt. If anyone wants clear info...let me know (I'm writing this in a rush, lol).

timetowaste wrote:
well poop. i will be out of town in chicago -- society for neuroscience conference, and i'm presenting two different published studies of MINE! :)
Darn it! I will take lots of pictures!

I am moving to NY soon (we are very sure, just need to wait out some final details)...so we need to get together before then. I think I'm coming down to PHX soon for the fair (whenever it is)....I want to look at all the bunnies!

Teehee, I'm not exactly welcome around Bunspace people. -cough-
I was just in Prescott though for a big rabbit show. October 3rd we are having an AzRCBA youth benefit show in Show Low, for which I will be the youth secretary. Exciting! If any of you could make it, even just to check it out, I would appreciate it! All proceeds go to sending our state's youth to Nationals! It should be pretty good sized and would make for a nice weekend away from the heat of the valley! You can contact me for details if interested... it is a double show. :)

Erins Rabbits wrote:
Teehee, I'm not exactly welcome around Bunspace people. -cough-
I was just in Prescott though for a big rabbit show. October 3rd we are having an AzRCBA youth benefit show in Show Low, for which I will be the youth secretary. Exciting! If any of you could make it, even just to check it out, I would appreciate it! All proceeds go to sending our state's youth to Nationals! It should be pretty good sized and would make for a nice weekend away from the heat of the valley! You can contact me for details if interested... it is a double show. :)
Were you in Prescott Valley at the fair grounds arena this past Saturday? If you were....I was there!!! I had the big rabbit tattoo on my chest and was probably seen gushing over a Flemish Giant!

Latest posts

Back