Are your bunnies/rabbits indoors or outdoors?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are your bunnies/rabbits indoors or outdoors?

• Indoors

• Outdoors

• Inside for winter outside for summer

Results are only viewable after voting.

petkeeper

Reaction score
I get a lot of people around here who think I am crazy for having my rabbits as indoor only pets just wondering where your rabbits live!

Both my boys are indoors, though Moose was born and raised outdoors so he is still adjusting (and loving it! :p)

all mine have an area set up for them inside.

The first bunny I tried to move in was in the late 80's, but lived with my grandparents and they made me put her back out in the barn....

Maddie is an indoor bunny, I share her room. ;)

Ebony is outdoors in a wooden playhouse, but I am working on getting her moved inside (my mum doesn't want her in) so that may change, fingers crossed.

It's a lot more work having rabbits outside - I really realised that when Maddie came in. :?

All of mine are indoors. The bunnies picked up mites once when we went outside, plus we live near a forest with some large prey birds. Im getting so paranoid I dont even like to take them out to play.

Millie is technically an outdoor rabbit,;) but these days she spends a lot of time inside with the heating off. I hate leaving her out there all alone,:( I'll be so much happier once she has a friend!:)

My future bunwill be an indoor bun. There are some exceptions though. Like going outside on the harness and I'm making an outdoor pen on the deck for outside play time. :)

Latest posts

Back