Are you guys watching the VMA's?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its on tonight in the UK, although I haveno idea what channel! Apparently Russel Brandt was hilarious, although in typical style said some pretty outrageous (but true!) jokes.;):p

Ooh your reply came just in time, as I'd forgotten to record it! Luckily, it's on MTV+1 and I'm recording it at 10 :cool:

Are Paramore on there? I really like them! How long a show do you guys get? We get 2 hours of it, but I'm sure it's edited a lot.... :?

Just started watching it! YUGH I forgot Britney was on it.... She does my head in!!!!:grumpy:

The guy mentioned the Joans Brothers.... immediately I thought of LadyBug! :p:biggrin2:

Edit: I mean Jonas Brothers!!! :shock:

Who on earth is TI??? I've never heard of him? :? I can't believe lil' Wayne won an award lol.... Noooooo!!!:p

I LOVED Paramore though- they rocked! The singer is so fiesty and cool! I can't remember her name for the life of me....

Russel Brand is funny, although his jokes are very contraversial lol... :shock:

I'm confused though, were Paramore performing there or somewhere else? I think I might have looked away at an important moment, and I'm so confused... Aware that I sound so old lol..... :?

I watched it! Russell is funny, but I found it offensive as to what he said about the Jonas Brothers & their purity rings. I was so glad that Jordin Sparks spoke up for them and all...they didn't seem pleased when he was talking about it. Poor guys... :(

I was surprised that Britney Spears won the Video of the Year moonman, I was sure the Jo Bros were gonna win, but nope :(

Ahh well, maybe next year...although I think my fave. part was when they performed "Lovebug". :)

Emily

I watched a little of it, remember i am old and it was past my bed time,lol. I wanted to see Pink perform cause i havent heard her new song and it was ok. Brittney was ok dont know what all the hoopla was over her, who cares?

Lil Wayne, now here is where i sound old lol, All i wanted to do was go through the tv and pull up his DRAWERS!!!!!!!!! He walked hunched over with his legs spread, and his hand well where most peoples hands are when they wear pants like that, on the croch holding their pants up???????????? I dont get that style, never did, and now i am going to have four boys so i am sure at some point i will be dealing with that,lol

I agree Fran, I really don't know why Britney got so many awards! Her new stuff is TERRIBLE. She barely sings anymore even, it's just mumbling! I've always hated her lol.... Can you tell? :p

Russel Brand for the most part was hilarious! Sometimes he has a tendancy to stay on the same joke for too long, but I thought he was pretty good!

Oh, and Lauren from The Hills was on! I love The Hils! :embarrassed:

Back