Are these pellets okay?????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emilyasb

Reaction score
I have done some research on the type of pellets a rabbit should eat, adn since I am on a limited budget, it needs to be fortifying, as well as healthy and nutritious and cheap.

I went to walmart the other day and found a 25lb. bag of bunny food. I read the back of the bag and it seems to me to be all that I want without fillers, but since Im no bunny expert, I need to know if it's okay to continue feeding my bun this or switch.

Here's a pic of the food:

0009566847530_500X500.jpg

The Manufacturer/Distributor is Manna Pro.

I also feed her asmall salad everyday, which includes on whole Romain lettuce leaf, chopped, some alfalfa sprouts(she doesn't really care for these), and a couple baby carrots, chopped. She also has unlimited access to timothy hay and she gets 1 yogurt droptreat a day.

I cannot find the ingredients ; I've been trying to look this up;

can you post the ingredients on the back?

I actually don't think this is a quality pellet :(

You can actually pay less and get a better quality food from a feed store ( I think)

Hopefully naturestee will see this as she is the food pro ; if you want you can pm her and ask her for a better choice that is cheap and good quality

I wouldn't feed that. It's actually very very low quality. Every time I get a foster who is being fed that they look horrible.

We' re hopefully not hurting your feelings but being honest.

rabbits don't get that many pellets if you feed correctly so it is worth it to invest in a better pellet.

Well, I don't have the bag any longer, but, I just read on some things that it's not very good for bunnies. And this 25lb. bag was only $8.00, which is good for my budget. Do you know of a rabbit food that cheap, yet fortifying? And you guys aren't hurting my feeling, I asked if these pellets were good because I want the best for my buns.

Thanks!

Ohhh, yeah don't feed that if you can manage something better. The quality is actually worse than the label makes it sound. Which is surprising considering who makes it (Manna Pro, if I remember).

Latest posts

Back