Are these netherland dwarfs?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterbaby05

Reaction score
They've been through a lot lately.. I rescued them from someone who didn't want them anymore and I then rehomed them. It seemed like the family really wanted them, they were all so excited to get them. A couple weeks later they brought them back to me and no longer want them. My family and I decided they've been through enough so we are there "forever home" :)

OOooooh aren't they sweet! Their ears are too long to be full Netherland Dwarfs. Plus I think to show them you might need certain papers or something. Someone who knows more about that will say.

They do look like netherland dwarf mixes. The white spots make them unshowable. The only thing they need to be shown is a tattoo in the left ear and to be a recognized breed and variey by the arba anything else will get them disqualified. And with how they looked even if they didnt have the white spots you would be guarenteed last place all or almost all of the time. Papers/pedigrees are not needed but are helpful for other reasons.

But i think they make adorable pets. Congrats

Two sweet bunnies! Good for you for not putting them through more stress and giving them a "forever" home.

Though I think you won't be able to show them, they will make outstanding pets, which IMHO is truly the most rewarding experience.

Wishing you all the luck!

K:)

They're adorable! Black one, I would say is a vienna-marked, netherland dwarf mix. Brown one, I'm guessing dutch-netherland dwarf mix? No idea.

Latest posts

Back