Are there any other South Africans here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raisin

Reaction score
I am seriously looking for a mini holland lop but can not find any in South Africa so far. If there's anybody that can help me finding a breeder in SA I would be so greatfull!!!

Thanks

Due to the increasing problem of abandoned rabbits, it would be desireable for you to locate one of more shelters to visit, if possible. Alternatively, you could buy a house rab from a private party.

Shelter in Johannesburg area: email: [email protected]

Hi Bunman,

Thanks for the addy, I live in Cape Town it's about 1500km from Johannesburg but I am sure that if they do have mini lops I will make a plan to get it. I have phoned a few shelters in Cape Town area and only one had rabbits and they dont realy want to give them away, they love them to much. They only have 3 and really like taking care of them. I know it's a bit different than overseas, but having rabbits as pets is not that common in SA. I dont know of anyone else having a bunny as a pet than my best friend and she has Raisin's brother or sister (we not sure yet).

Back