Are there any other black buns like me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmais_mommy

Reaction score
She just loves me so so much! She spends her entire paycheck on me every week! When I was really sick, my momma paid $500 to make me all better!Of course, I thank her every day with a bunny kiss and a cuddle.

My momma LOVES black bunnies like me! I'm mostly black with 1/2 a white necklace (yuck!) and white socks. My sister is all black and looks more like a Lionhead like my daddy. And my annoying little brotherbun is black with dutch markings. We don't get along very well, and my momma won't let me near him.

So, are there any other black buns out there like me? :biggrin2:

me and me husbun is black otters - dis means we is very nicely marked. you may want to look at poe's blog written wiv his hoomin, elfmommy. dis cute bunny is black.

luv roxy

Did you say black bunnies?!....well here i am....me names Ebony...and yah i'm cute as can be...i have another sissy who also has black fur...well she's not really my sissy but she's my family...i'm sure she will hop on over here and check this thread out pretty soon...

096.jpg

Big hellos to the black bunnies! We have them at the shelter a lot and sometimes we have a hard time finding them homes. I don't know why! Maybe people are worried that a black bunny will hide in the shadows and jump out at them, like a ninja! Do you guys do that?

hii everybun! I'm Kirby and I am a black bun too.

I have 1 white mark on my neck, 1 white paw and my wittle wips are also white. :biggrin2:

P1040999.jpg

Tonyshuman, my momma only likes black bunnies, so me and my brother and my sister were lucky buns!

Kirby, I look a lot like you! I have white on my neck. My hoomin calls it a necklace but i think that sounds to girly. And my socks are white too. How much do you weigh?

I weigh like almost 6 lbs but my mom says I am pudgey butt :( I can't help it, she gives me good nomz.

No, I don't like to hide in shadows. I like to hide under boxes. But I never scare mommy. I like to sit nicely and wait for her to find me :)

Mom tells me there are lots of black buns at the shelter here too :( I dunno why. Aren't we handsome enough? :(

Lookin for black buns?
DSCF0191.jpg

All black 'cept for mai tummeh, and mai nose, and eyeliner, etc. Aint i bootiful? and being black helps me hide under the couch, mai hoomin always finds me somehow tho, dont know how, i blend in so well :)

Hi my name is Winston. I'm mostly Black half my face is white and I have like a white necklace, I tell Mommie it's actually a white bowtie, I have a white paw too.

DSC05614.jpg

DSC05442.jpg

Winston

My name is Frida and I am mostly black too. I am also pretty darn grumpy.
IMG_0049-1.jpg

Although I will snuggle with you if there's no other option.
IMG_0047.jpg

MWAH!!

My name is Sasha and im all black and my sista Kiwi is also all black with a white nose!
Here we are!And my sister Raven too!
f-1.jpg

Hello,
I'm an all black bunny called Ebony. My ears are lopped. That's me as a baby in the avatar. I've grown a lot now and the bunny slave/human describes me as stocky and athletic with means I am strong, fastand can jump high.

My large, silky ears are a constant source of admiration from the humans now.

Power to beautiful or handsome black bunnies.

Ebony x

My name is Shadow. I'm a lion head mix. I'm almost 7 months old, and I'm getting spayed next week. I'm black with a dark gray man and dark gray on my sides & back legs. I'm full of energy and I love climbing up high on the furniture.

12499_292240_410000001.jpg

Latest posts

Back