Are there any Artists here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doublebunnylove

Reaction score
Hello! I am a (a 2nd year) freshman :expressionless in art school and my boyfriend is a sophomore in art school as well. We both love making art and our bun buns! we have made some art that is inspired by our lovely fluffy buns and i wanted to put it out there to the community and see if anyone else likes art or makes it!

I will try my hardest to resize some of the pictures:D

Love the art of taking pictures. My bunnies have been very accommodating models. Well, I should say tolerant of the camera in their face.

Would love to see your art! You can see some of mine in my blog and ZRabbit Picture Thread.

K:)

Of course! photography is a huge major at my collage and most of my friends took many pictures of my bunnies!
just my photos now are for a portfolio size and they are rediculously huge so i gotta go in to photoshop and shrink them down :D

I'm an artist. Also went to school for it. Tho I haven't done anything recently. I sketch, paint, sculpt. All sorts of things.

my deviant account has most of my stuff. bewarethemagpie.deviantart.com

MagPie wrote:
I'm an artist. Also went to school for it. Tho I haven't done anything recently. I sketch, paint, sculpt. All sorts of things.

my deviant account has most of my stuff. bewarethemagpie.deviantart.com

Hey i looked at your work and i really LOVE IT! you are very talented!
as the late great rembrandt once said:" No artist is good enough to not draw everyday." (even though somedays you do just need a break lol)
you should try to do some more sketches i would love to see more of your work!

here is one work from my boyfriend who did a large ( 22" by 12") cut out of our netherland dwarf bunny Lucy! Ill post more once i get it better resized
Photoon2012-06-12at1303.jpg

here is some more of wills work
Photoon2012-06-12at1308.jpg

Photoon2012-06-12at1307.jpg

i had to take it in photobooth so the bottom says cirque du soleil it was for a final for his first year in collage

and this is my work which is below
Photoon2012-06-12at1309.jpg

Thank you Abbi :) sigh! Yes I really need to start sketching, painting, anything on a regular basis again. Life gets in the way at times.

really love Will's turtle.

Latest posts

Back