Are sweetgum leaves okay?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meeky242

Reaction score
It's autumn here in Australia now and i've read that some autumn leaves are good as a treat for our buns. Theres this beautiful sweetgum tree out the front of my office and I wanted to know if it would be okay to pick some of the leaves, dry them out and then give them to my guys to play inand eat :)

I've tried to find information on the web but It seems everything i've read says they'll try it and then never replied to the question or that they weren't sure but their bun was fine.

I couldn't find it on the poisonious plants list but I just wanted to check with others incase you've had experience?

Meeky242 wrote:
It's autumn here in Australia now and i've read that some autumn leaves are good as a treat for our buns. Theres this beautiful sweetgum tree out the front of my office and I wanted to know if it would be okay to pick some of the leaves, dry them out and then give them to my guys to play in and eat :)

I've tried to find information on the web but It seems everything i've read says they'll try it and then never replied to the question or that they weren't sure but their bun was fine.

I couldn't find it on the poisonious plants list but I just wanted to check with others incase you've had experience?--in your area of the world there are many concerns for lagamorphs here is a link for addressing your concerns- http://www.medirabbit.com ,-please advise r.o.l as to your findings--sincerely james waller
:big wink::big wink::pray:-beware myxi-virus

Latest posts

Back