Are my new bunnies happy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellTowerAngoras

Reaction score
I had my new BEW lionhead, Jingles (he was born on x-mas), up on the bed, and he spread right out and was licking my arm :)Anyways he is in a kitty cat carrier for the night, well he has free roam of a small area that is enclosed, he can go in his carrier if he wants :) He gets really cozy and I'll go in his little pen and he will come nudge my hand with his nose lol I just got him today :)

Also my French Angora I also bought today is getting comfortable, and is extremely relaxed, is this good?

I just got both today at the bunny show, i'm bringing them home tommorow, to add to my breeding stock lol They have their carriers and their own little area to run around for the night :) and lots of hay and carrots and banana lol

I will get pics soon, I'm going home later on today, I unfortunatly don't have my USB cord with me to upload them :)

But I will get pics as soon as I get home :)

And they actually weren't really handled at all, the breeder had over 200 rabbits, and 12 different breeds lol

Alright, I got photos! They are not the best though xD Yes I have 2 bucks together, the reasoning for this is that I was at my moms house, and I just had carriers with me, I did not plan on staying but something came up. Anyways I put a divider up and Cat ears xD (The lionhead buck) knocked the wall over somehow xD They were getting along so I trusted em lol They are now permanently seperated xD

Anyways my Lionhead buck is 4 months old and the French Angora is 6 months old :) The lionhead's cage mate from when he lived with the breed tore out his mane and he is still young, i'm waiting for it to grow back :p

Fuzzy Mcgee Just Chillin Out:
2qntoyb.jpg

333fn6c.jpg

Jingles a.k.a Cat Ears:
2e1ghdy.jpg

iz9qhx.jpg

Jingles & Fuzzy Mcgee:
k1zbx4.jpg

I just love the both of them, they are so friendly :)

Latest posts

Back