Are any of htese a certain breed or just mixed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAG0008.jpg

Shadow French Lop??

IMAG0005.jpg

Brownie Frech Lop?

IMAG0004.jpg

Oreo Rex? Dosen't have rex fur though

IMAG0006.jpg

Muffin Breed?

IMAG0007.jpg

Cinnamon Breed?

c8cee996.jpg

Spot Breed?

0cb55156.jpg

Fluffy II Breed?

IMAG0010.jpg

Snoopy Breed?

If you have any idea of what breeds these are please let me know?

Robert

Shadow and Brownie may be Mini Lops, butcertainly not the massive French which weighs over 10 lbs.The French has a longer, wider ear than the rabbits in yourphotos. My daughter has a young French Lop Doe -- she's a BIGgirl (the rabbit, not my daughter):)

The rest are most likely mixed breeds. Oreo is not any typeof rex and is broken black in color. Muffin is a brokenChestnut Agouti (prob. mix), Cinnamon is broken red in color (prob. amix), Spot is a Japanese Harlequin color, but most likely not theHarlequin breed, which is a larger commercial breed. Spot'sears appear too short and thick to be that of a largerrabbit. Fluffy II looks like a mixed breed of fawncolor and Snoopy is himalayan (pointed) in color, prob. a mixed breed-- not a purebred Himalayanbreed and not the commercialCalifornian with similar markings.

Pam

PAM,:dude:

Spot is full grown and shes a small rabbit not large like yousaid her ears would make her appear but i figured that all the rabbitswere mixed breeds except for the lops and when he told me that oreo wasa rex i didn't think he knew rabbits very well.:?

Thanks for ALL the help, Robert:D

OMG Robert, you have quite a heardthere! I have 2 and I know how impatient they can be atfeeding time! Welcome to the bunny board. We lovebunnies here so feel free to post pictures any time. Beckie

Back