ARBA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
OK WHO IS GOING TO THE ARBA CONVENTION????

I am and the forum I am on have already established a "party date" and can't wait to meet everybody! So I was wondering who was going on this forum also

If you dont know what it is....

A rabbit show held in a different location every year and is the biggest rabbit show in the US (and world as far as I know). Last year it was held in Indiana (I think) and had over 24,000 people there *not counting the rabbits* THis year it is being held in Fort Worth, Texas. It is expected to be bigger than last year and I get to go!! :colors:

I am getting my rabbit, Tater, there and am also looking for some more reds depending on if I dont have any by that time. I most likely will also show Tater and Leo. :bunnydance:

I would love to go but I don't fly and it is too far to fly.  I drove to the Kansas Convention in 2003.  I am going to go to the 2007 convention in Grand Rapids, MI.  Have fun!!!

Sharon

I won't be attending either, but I did attend Indiana. There was a little over 24,000 entries(rabbits) at that convention. Wow was it a great show! TheOhio/Indiana/Michigan area really lucked out by having 2 conventions in the area within a 3 year period.  It gives me time to save up since I'll have to get a hotel for Michigan in 2007!

ARBA Conventions are fun and expect people from other countries to be there. :D I met a guy last year that came from England for ARBA Convention just to 'look'! He was intresting to talk with and was very intrested in Dwarf Hotots. I guess even though they developed in his neck of the woods, he'd never seen one in person. So of course I let him 'touch' one LOL!  

You'll have many stories to tell for years to come from the Texas ARBA Convention! I hope you have a blast and if you need tips I'm sure we could help you out. ;)

I guess I will post this here also just to make sure everyone sees it. I have a housing invitation open. I am staying with my grandma for the show and there is more room there so if you can't find a hotel feel free to ask!

Latest posts

Back