ARBA Convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lishka

Reaction score
I am just wondering who all will be attending the ARBA Convention in Minneapolis? I am hoping to go. I made reservations and am saving up some money!!:pray:

OH awesome!! If you know any Washington breeders who could transport for me from a JW breeder that would be cool. I'll pay a good price!!! And I agree.. I don't think I will win either, but hey..it will be a blast!!

Oh. Her name's Kit. XD She runs a caviary, so she's not exactly like.. Known. But she bought a JW at the last youth show, and I gifted her a second one. She's kinda wanting to expand, and get a breeding pair (the two does are 3 years).

Oh! M an' M Rabbitry? Bellingham. If either of us do it for you, we'd have to meet her at a show. That's a long drive. XD I keep wanting a chin, tho. o.o;; Ah, well. lol.

Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:
Meee! An insane drive, but apparently a bunch of us washatonians are renting a big huge tour bus kinda deal.

I won't be much competition; my rabbits faaaail, but it'll be fun! =D

Whhhat!? That sounds kinda cool...Hm you should give me the details on that ;)

I'd love to go...hopefully I will be able too. :)

Emily

XD I think the rudolph's are putting it on. I haven't gotten the rest of the info on it. He was checking in for how many people/cages would go so he could get prices.

But bejeebus. If you go, then my parent's would no doubt say yes. XD

(btw, apparently they did the same thing last year, down to Cali. D=)

introoder wrote:
XD I think the rudolph's are putting it on. I haven't gotten the rest of the info on it. He was checking in for how many people/cages would go so he could get prices.

But bejeebus. If you go, then my parent's would no doubt say yes. XD

(btw, apparently they did the same thing last year, down to Cali. D=)

Ohh nice, Hopefully you get the rest of the info soon. :)

Hahaha, well then hopefully I can go!! :D Just gotta get a job and save up money!!

Emily

I remember hearing about how one state brought in a busload of breeders. I think they took out the last few rows of seats or something to stack the cages?

I think that sounds like such fun.

At this time, I'm not planning on going. I've been toying with it...I just don't know. I don't feel I have the quality of stock yet to compete at Nationals.

Michigan? o.o; Being so close, why would you /not/ go?

Unfortunately, last year I had gotten my only rabbit just two weeks before convention, so it wasn't exactly worth it. However this year, I'll have all my fair babies to take. Something like 35+ juniors to chose from, plus my four or five solid show seniors. =D

And there are some stunning juniors popping up. =O

Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:
Michigan? o.o; Being so close, why would you /not/ go?

Unfortunately, last year I had gotten my only rabbit just two weeks before convention, so it wasn't exactly worth it. However this year, I'll have all my fair babies to take. Something like 35+ juniors to chose from, plus my four or five solid show seniors. =D

And there are some stunning juniors popping up. =O
I dont know.. It\'s just for a week I think, And My other aunt from Mi are going I think. I might I might not. I dont know yet.

TinysMom wrote:
I remember hearing about how one state brought in a busload of breeders. I think they took out the last few rows of seats or something to stack the cages?

I think that sounds like such fun.

At this time, I'm not planning on going. I've been toying with it...I just don't know. I don't feel I have the quality of stock yet to compete at Nationals.

I didn't think I had the quality yet either last year. I was going for fun and to do royalty.

And then, Jack won BOB. And he's a DILUTE. I was SOOO excited.

You never know. It's a fantastic experience though, I dunno if you've ever been to one. Really puts things in perspective.

I wish I could go...sounds like a lot of fun. We have no money for traveling though. lol I don't know how you guys do it! I need to learn how to save money...first I need an income... hahahaha!

I just can't wait until the new standard is published. I'm excited! The new breeds and colors go in this year! Woot!

Wow!! It's awesome to see how far people are traveling to go to the Convention. This is going to be so much fun to meet other breeders from all over the country!! Thats awesome that you won BOB Erin!! Good Luck this year!!

Back