ARBA Convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Would love to hear how the convention goes if anyone went or knows someone that did.

:)

-Carolyn

I didn't get to go to Nationals either. What ashame cause I have a rockin' buck! I heard there were snowy andslippery roadon the way to R.I.so I hope all gotthere safe! I'm sureto go to nationals next year since itsonly a max of 2 hr drive!! Next year can't come fast enoughLOL! But wait, maybe it can because I'll be showing in Open by then. Idon't wanna get old LOL! :p

~*~ Amanda ~*~

Dward_Angel04,

I heard on ShowBunny that Nationals is in Forth Worth, Texas nextyear.. which is great news for me because that is actually apossibility, lol... but yeah.

~Nichole

Thanks, Pam. Interesting article. I knew they were making a big dealout of this convention and now I see why with it being the first timein the Northeast in 50 years.

Rabbits, our administrator, was going and was going to be talking aboutus here on the forum. She's been very excited about this convention.

Interesting to note that the meat and commercial rabbits aren't in demand.

-Carolyn

Nichole,

Don't get too exicited yetLOL! You've got to wait till 2006if its true as the 2005 ARBA Nationalswill be in IndianapolisIndiana

I hear the 2006 ARBA Nationalswill be in Texas.

~*~Amanda~*~

Ohh.. see now I didn't pay that close ofattention. XD I guess I saw 2006 and was thinking 2005. Lol, sorryabout that x.x So where is the 2005 convention supposed to be?

~Nichole

EDIT: Oops.. I really need to pay better attention. Well Indianapolisis good too, as my dad only lives a couple of hours away. I could stayat his place for awhile and still go to convention. That would makeeveryone happy! :p

Pam....

If you are intrested...I just got results for Youth Dwarf Hotots

BOB- Christina Bryan Sr Doe
BOS- Paula Courtney Sr Buck
Sr. Buck- Paula Courtney
Sr Doe- Christina Bryan
Jr Buck- Christina Bryan
Jr Doe- Christina Bryan

Christina ALMOST took all like she did at Dwarf Hotot Nationals. :D

Pam,

Yes, I was thrilled that all the Ohio breeders seem to be kickin' buttover in Rhode Island! I was told I should have sent a buck to nationalscause he would have easily taken class. But I didn't ahh well! The BOBrabbit for DH'swas a sr. doe that you placed high as well.I'll find out more tomorrow :) Tomorrow is presentation day!!!Chocolate Banded DH's will be presented however the Blue Banded DH'swon't be presented. I was informed that the Chocolate DH's look awsomeand should easily pass! So that will be in with my tomorrows reportfrom Nationals along with Open DH results.

I know John Mingus took BOB and both best jr and sr bucks. However not sure on who won with the girls. :?
Kyle Cunningham won BOB California in Open.
Joy Bramhall won BOSB with a Senior Chestnut Doe
Brian Hartzell won BOB Jersey Wooly in Open

Those are the only result's I heard besides Ron :cool:

~*~Amanda~*~

Thanks for the updates. My daughterStephanie has introduced the blue gene to her herd, so there should bemany little blue banded babies hopping around by next year!

Glad to hear Christine and John did so well. It's too bad youdidn't get to send your buck -- but at least he's home safe and soundwith you :) (I don't like sending my rabbits with anyone LOL)

Pam

I like being right there at the table with myrabbits. Therefore sending one along wasn't an option for me! LOL! Sohe's safe and sound at home wanting food every night LOL! Awww well,I'll show him this weekend so no biggy. :)

I'll post as the results come pouring in from my reporter/attender.

~*~Amanda~*~

Pam
Here's the newest news I have from convention

Open Results for Dwarf Hotots

BOB- John Mingus Jr. Buck
BOS- Pam Jones Sr. Doe

Sr. Buck- John Mingus
Sr. Doe- Pam Jones
Jr. Buck- John Mingus
Jr. Doe- Sharon Toon

The blue bandeds were not brought to convention however they were onthe list to be exhibited. The chocolate bandeds were to be presentedtoday and I'm waiting for those results yet! However, youth banquet istonight so results will be delayed from my connections.

~*~Amanda~*~

Latest posts

Back