Appropriate cage size

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's lots of opinions on rabbit cages. I prefer to keep my rabbits in cages where they can at leastlay down stretched out widthwise, hop several times down the length, and stand up all the way. Are your measurements height x width x length? If so, I'd add one more square of height to your smaller buns' cages, and maybe one to your flemish's cage. I've never seen a flemish in person, so it's hard for me to tell what height he would need. Aside from the height, they seem like really nice cages to me.

I love those grids- you can make any shape/size of cage you want.

p.s. Got any pictures?:wink: I'm a shameless picture addict.

I've never seen a flemish in person, so I don't know how tall they really are. It is important for them to be able to stand up on their hind legs without their ears touching the cage roof.

My flemish giants cage is big enough and though my smaller buns can sit up, it does seem a bit cramped. I think that I build new cages for my bunnies, since my single guinea pigs need bigger cages too. I'll put the piggers in the bunnies' old ones. I'm trying to get my photos on here, but I can't get them to copy from photobucket, so I'm trying to resize them in photoshop.

Latest posts

Back