Apple Treats for horses...for rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluepez

Reaction score
I was curious..there is a brand MannaPro that makes apple bite treats for horses....and wondering if the bunnies could partake in this goodie as well.

The are small like rodent blocks ..and apple flavored. I gave a few of the lops some and they LOVE it!

Our organization (OREO) sells these for rabbits as treats.

They are meant for horses though and must be fed in moderation since a little goes a long way. We recommend one treat no more than once or twice a week...ideally they can be broken up into smaller pieces.

But yes rabbits love them! :D

Danielle :)

I feed the peppermint ones sometimes but what mine really go nuts for are mannapro's flax Snax which are cookie shaped. The ingredients are healthier than the wafers too although they still contain some brown sugar. Flax also balances the omegas in the sunflower seeds I give them.

Flax seeds are really good for bunnies' coats, I think. My vet recommended feeding the plain seeds when Muffin had a really rough coat--I will have to look into the Flax Snax!

Latest posts

Back