Apple Bitter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fancybutterfly

Reaction score
I have used the bunny-safe Grannicks Apple bitter to deter my bns from chewing on the baseboards of my apartment. But within a day or two of spraying, they are at it again.

I am wanting to try a different brand to see if it'll work. Has anyone used

"Fooey!" Ultra-Bitter spray? On the bottle there is everyanimal (cat, dog, bird, ferret, guinea pig) but a rabbit. It says it's "all natural bitter ingredients". They are: water, all natural bitter principles and extractives, perservatives. Contains no alcohol, neutralpH, non-toxic, non-acidic and non-caustic.

ANy input would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Marybeth

My guys have become immune to all bitter sprays I could find, even the ones that contain denatonium benzoate, a very nasty tasting compound.

I haven't tried the Fooey brand but it sounds safe based on its ingredients.

oh wow!

Do you just rub the bar right on the baseboard?

I tried Fooey (and several other brands) and my crew loved the stuff!

hhaha! It seems Bob and Zeus do too!
I'm off to get some Ivory soap!

THanks everyone!

well, I put the Ivory soap along the baseboards. Leave it to Zue to try it! I hope he realizes that it's disgusting and doesn't eat anymore!!!

H was just licking it I think. I put a fairly thick coat on too. I think he was jusy curious. I haven't seen him do it since. Bob hasn't touched a wall!!!

Latest posts

Back