Apologies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
I somehow had something hack into my hotmail, and send out some spam email to EVERYONE on my contacts list- and I mean EVERYONE! Including people like ex-friends, boyfriends, people I haven't spoken to in years that I no longer talk to, etc etc.

So if you've ever emailed me, or added me on MSN you would be in my contacts list, and you would probably have got this email. Something about some sort of 'electornic' site that is very good value or something....

I'd just like to say I'm very sorry! It had nothing to do with me! I have never heard of the site before. I wouldn't go on it- you never know what it could be....

:embarrassed:

LadyBug wrote:
ugh, that's awful!
Tell me about it! I've had to message people to apologise, and my friends keep texting me saying that I must have some sort of virus or something..... I've had to change my hotmail password......

:grumpy:

Delete it.... I don't know about opening it but probably wise not to!

Also, Steve googled it and it seems to have happened to a lot of Hotmail users- so it might be worth changing your password....

Sorry guys!

:sofa:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Also, Steve googled it and it seems to have happened to a lot of Hotmail users- so it might be worth changing your password....
I wasn't affected by you, but I am having problems with my Hotmail.
I had to send some pictures to a Newspaper for publishing and every attempt I tried, it failed.

I didn't get one and your on my MSN thingy, unless you deleted me, then I'm safe lol!

Michaela off here once had a funny virus, that made her send messages to her MSN friends about checking out her sexy pictures, that one was quite funny, hehe.

NZminilops wrote:
I didn't get one and your on my MSN thingy, unless you deleted me, then I'm safe lol!

Michaela off here once had a funny virus, that made her send messages to her MSN friends about checking out her sexy pictures, that one was quite funny, hehe.
That's funny because your email address definitely appeared in the list of contacts it was sent to lol- of course I haven't deleted you! But maybe you escaped through the luck of cyberspace :)

LOL! OMG I am so glad it was nothing like that.... That would have been highly embarrassing! :shock:

Latest posts

Back