anyone want some advice?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I breed rabbits so i have a lot of experience. I own 6 rabbits 3 males and 3 females and I am a young adult (22)

Well - a very quick "Welcome to the forum" - I haven't had much time to be on lately. Thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm Peg and I also breed. I have over 100 rabbits right now (I am not breeding them all) - and I'm forty-something.

You might want to read the various sub-forums and feel free to answer questions that you see folks posting in them - whether its in our health section or our breeding (rabbitry) section. This way - folks don't have to find their way here to ask you questions but they ask them in the areas where all sorts of folks read and respond.

Anyway - welcome to the forum.....we're always glad for another person to peruse the forums and share their experience.

Peg

Emz ( cheese lover) wrote:
I breed rabbits so i have a lot of experience. I own 6 rabbits 3 males and 3 females and I am a young adult (22)

Thanx Peg,u breed 2, cool! what type of rabbits do u own? I breed dwarf rabbits. I think I will go around and answer peoples questions instead of making them come here, thanx 4 the advice,and thanx for the warm welcoming,

Emz

I was going to make a seperate post, but here it goes- I realized my boyfriend, (named Ian) who I have been seeing for a couple of months was cheating on me. One day, he asked me on a date, but I let him down, since I said I had promised to go with the girls to the mall then pet store (Meghan has fish, hamsters. Sarah has dogs. Charlotte has ferrets. Lexi has turtles) and, he was fine, like yeah I might see a movie with Avik (his best friend). So I was like, sure that sounds great. Well, what do you know, after we go to the mall, we all agreed to pop in to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I realize that in 2 rows ahead of us, Ian is there, and he is making out with Sammy, who is the biggest/themes/default/censored2.gif By that time I was like /themes/default/thud.gifand I quickly showed my friends why I freaked out. I didn't know whether to tap him on the shoulder, and say "You+me=Nothing" or whatever. But I just sat there the whole movie watching them. It was terrible! I don't know whether to break up with him at school, or try and catch him again, or what to do!!!!! Please help!!!!!!

It just seems so unlike him! And yes, I am sure it was Ian because she kept saying "Oh, Ian"/images/emoticons/mad.gif/images/emoticons/confused.gif/images/emoticons/shock.gif

Emz ( cheese lover) wrote:

A warm welcome to the board! We are blessed to have so many people here with extensive rabbit experience in a wide variety of interests (pets, breeding, show, health).

A little about me . . .

I'm an ARBA Judge (I live in the US)and we currentlyare down toabout 100 rabbits of various breeds. (Primarily Holland Lops which we've been raising for about 16 years).

I'm also the editor of the ARBAJudges News Release and on the ARBA Judges Training and Education committee, secretary of the Ohio Holland Lop Rabbit Fanciers http://www.geocities.com/ohlrf/and a director in the Mid-Atlantic Dwarf Hotot club http://www.geocities.com/madhc1/ (I did both of the club websites).

On a personal note, I recently celebrated my 25th wedding anniversary and have 4 children ages 23, 18, 16 and 7.

Here's my rabbit website with photos and a few of the articles I've written:

http://www.geocities.com/pamnock/

Pam

Im so so so sorry emz 4 aquisin u i thought u did but u

didnt i am so so so sry!

rinirabbit wrote:
I was going to make a seperate post, but here it goes- I realized my boyfriend, (named Ian) who I have been seeing for a couple of months was cheating on me.
Well, what do you know, after we go to the mall, we all agreed to pop in to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I realize that in 2 rows ahead of us, Ian is there, and he is making out with Sammy, who is the biggest/themes/default/censored2.gif
I don't know whether to break up with him at school, or try and catch him again, or what to do!!!!! Please help!!!!!!
The next time he calls, calmly ask him what he thought of the movie, make him squirm, then break up with him. What a loser!

*grumbles* He makes me so mad! I think I will, but I want something more like revenge is sweet....he isn't the guy who would just admit it...I want to catch him...But, still that is right now #2 in my ideas! Thanks!

You could say something like "that was a really good movie! ...I also got to see a little something more. It's over!" Just an idea...

I could use some advice! I know there is a certain type of litter that shouldn't be used, but I am not sure what it is. What is the best kind to use or is there a best kind? What about cage liners? Any ideas? Also I was curious about albino bunnies, I found one that I am considering possibly getting, but I don't know if they are more sensitive to light because of their eyes etc.? One of my friends said that albinos might be more prone to getting sick, but he was just guessing. I am not sure.

Thanks!!

Shelli/fuzzbunn2:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back