Anyone play Petz (the computer game)?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nut

Reaction score
Well, I figured this was a forum for pets, well...what about pixel petz? Anyone play? I find the whole game exciting, especially when you get to show them (for those of us without dogs or cats). I have my own forum, Legend Ink, incase anyone likes to/would like to start showing. Very successful, too. :)

http://legendink.proboards81.com/index.cgi

Anyone play? What do you breed?

I made the forum. :biggrin2:

The forum goes along with the game in a way. You adopt dogs or cats on the game, then you can pose them (sorta) and get points as you would a real showdog/cat. You can also download other animals like rabbits, horses, birds, etc.. You can even make your own breeds, or color a breed any way you want.

The game wasn't made for forums, but many people have adapted that from it. It's really quite fun, actually. I really enjoy it.If you ever get the game, I'd be glad to show you around. :biggrin2:

Oh my goodness, I haven't played that game in years! I stopped playing after they released the last one (was it Dogz and Catz 5?) and never made another one :(. I had every version prior to that one too. My favorite part was the breeding, though I never joined forums and showed them. I never even knew you could. Now you made me want to play again but my game is all the way at my house in Maine and I'm clear across the country now :(! I wish they'd come out with a new one..

I started Petz a little while ago, Speri here actually got me into it. I love it, especially with pose showing. It's really interesting, and you can breed for other people, and even make showlines.

I think you can get the game on ebay (or gamestop, other places that sell old games) for like, $2...lol. Or...*cough* you can download it offline. :biggrin2:That's how I got Catz 5 added onto my Dogz 5 game. ;)

If you ever feel like playing again, we'd love to have you over on the forum, I'm sure you'd love making lines and breeding them, and other people adopt, you can adopt, etc.. :)

Latest posts

Back