Anyone need grids and connectors (wi area)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
This lady is trying to get rid of all of hergrids and conectors for NIC. She has 178 grids and 190 conectors. I gotthis from a guinea pig forum. She wants to sell them all at 20.00dollars for all and must pick up. Her email is[email protected].I will let her know that I posted this here as well.

Not a prob at all. She told me earlier today. Way to go. How many did you get and how much did you pay. I am so glad that they can be used not thrown out. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

naturestee wrote:
I gots da grids!:bunnydance:

Thanks for crossposting this, SPM!:rose:

CONGRATS! GRIDS are wonderful to have!!!

:bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Now you have to share pics of how you use them!

Peg

There were 170-some mixed black and white and I only had to pay $20 (and drive two hours). They need lots of cleaning though, so I have a new big project before I can begin construction. But hey, I needed at least 80 more grids to do what I wanted, and that would have cost $75.

I'm planning on expanding all the cages by adding pens onto them. The buns are getting less play time on the days that I work due to my 12 hour shifts, and Fey and Sprite's cage is split down the middle because they are not bonded anymore. 2x2 squares is painfully small, even for dwarf rabbits.:( So bigger cages all around!:bunnydance:

Oh I am so glad that you saved 75 bucks but hey it is well worth driving 2 hrs for 20 bucks on the grids. I am so glad that the doublers will have big pens now. Ugh I hate 12 hr shifts done that when people call off. I have worked 24 hrs too. Ugh that was tough but getting free food and heafty overtime pay was worth it. but that night when I started at 7 am soooooooooooooo busy all the way though about 10 pm it died down. Boy it was sooooooooo boring when I only got 1 customer out of that whole 11 to 7 at night shift. Ugh could not sleep cause I could get fired but have done that. lol

Latest posts

Back