Anyone is Chicago know a good vet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score
Moo has to get neuterd soon and i would like to know if anyone knew of any vets in chicago or the surrounding areas that take in rabbits and not $300 lol I dont have that kind of money but if u rly recomend the vet ill cover the cost.

Thanks, Sara

The family that adopted "street babe" Gigi took her to a rabbit-recommended vet in the Chicago area. She ended up running out of the clinic because the man was incredibly NOT rabbit knowledgeable. Some pretty stupid stuff asked, and his stupid attitude because she came in with her children. This adopter has had rabbits in her childhood, and waited until her children were older to respectfully care for Gigi. I can contact her and see the name of the vet to Avoid, plus her regular vet (who was away at the time of the appt...) that Amy would recommend. The one she avoided was on a rabbit-savvy listing...

Then PM you in a few days? I hope others will respond with their personal experiences.

I went to Chicago Exotics http://www.exoticpetvet.com/ They were in Skokie. Pretty expensive, but it's Chicagoland, what do you expect. Oh by the way the last time I was there was 2007. Also by the time I went there Tony was already neutered.

Thanks guys I found one...thanks for the help!

Back