anyone here with cats & bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy5

Reaction score
I need to find a way to let them get to know one another

Emily has been down to see cocoa & yesterday we brought cocoa up in a carrier
& emily came over & checked her out but this is all I have done so far

any Idears?

Kathy

ive got a cat and rabbit hun, i was reallynervous when the time came to introduce them, Molly (cat) saw Caramelthrough a hutch first and i would try and introduce them but wasntsure, then a friend came round and we just let them get on with it, andit turns out that Molly is more scared of Caramel other than the otherway round, as soon as caramel comes in the room molly jumps up on thewindow sill, caramel taunts her so i keep a close eye on molly justincase and i never leave the two in the room on their own, molly hashissed at caramel twice but that was caramels fault as she was plaguingher when she was eating but they are fine hun, just watch the reactionswhen they first meet but they should befine

We have 3 cats. they ignore adult bunnys, but ifbabys get lose they will chase them.im sure they would eat them as theycatch mice and wild animals.bluebird

hi

thank you for the answeres I let them meet to day I have photo's in the picture section

it all went very well

Emily is an in door cat so I wasn't sure If she even knew what cocoa was or is

Back