Anyone here in San Diego

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummer

Reaction score
Since Miffy has died :cry2 I have been trying to figure out what to do with her unopened treats (alfafa cookies and carrot slims), a bag and a half of Woody Pet and the outdoor hutch my husband made for her.

I know that The House Rabbit Society will not take the hutch (they will only adopt out to people who will NEVER let a rabbit outside, even if they have total protection), and as far as the other stuff goes, I am the only one I know who had a bunny!

I was wondering if anyone out there would like any or all of these items? I would not be able to transport the hutch, the entire length of the hutch is 7 foot with 54 inches of that covered with chickenwire (including the bottom), the height is around 33 inches with a additional 54 for the roof. It has wheels on the back end of it but I think that they needed to be a little more heavy duty than the ones I bought. Here is a picture of it:

Image086.jpg

RIght now there is a bunch of straw hay in the "house" part that Miffy loved.

Don't forget that there is also a bag and a half of Woody Pet and some treats that she REALLY loved (alfafa hearts). WIth these 2 items I would be able to travel maybe a little ways (gas + suburban = $$$$$$$), just let me know.

PM me if anyone here may be interested in any of these. I don't have the heart to throw these away, and we are moving so the hutch really should find a new home if possible.

Oh, and one more thing, they are all FREE!

Thanks!

Email or call Caroline at the Bunny Bunch in Chino. It's not all that close to you, but they deal will all of So Cal and I believe they have achapter inSan Diego. If not, they'll at least know who else to contact.

They're a wonderful organization.

Phone: 909-591-7200

[email protected]

http://www.bunnybunch.org

I still get teary when I think of Miffy. I do hope you adopt another little bunny when you get toNew Jersey.

sas and thegang

Latest posts

Back