Anyone here have a Cottontail Cottage?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
My parents want to get Harper one for Christmasand set it in the living room as his own little playhouse. I love theidea, but not sure if he'll play in it:

Scroll down to towards the bottom of the page and look at all thepictures! He looks like he'd have a blast... IF he'd get in it. Anyoneelse own one? Does your bunny like it?

http://www.catsandrabbitsandmore.com/cottontail_cottages

Hi MBH, I don't have one of those however we give Buttercup boxes and he actually sleeps in it after he renovates it of course.

I'm sure Harper would love it.

Susan:bunnydance:

hunnybunny63 wrote:
ive thoguth about getting one but isnt it jsut a large boxwith cardbored shelves which could easily be eaten or tawn and then themoney will of been wasted?
It is, but it's double thick cardboard, so they last a while. It alsohas ramps and shelves for climbing, and a look out tower on top. :D

i was thinking about jsut fidn some old emptycard board boxes and cutting holes in them to make a fun play area formine. they both love to chew on everythign and arent properly littertrained so will probs wee all over them!!! lol

MyBoyHarper wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
No buti want one now!
They're really cheap too. Most ofthe online rabbit stores sell them for under $20. :D
They are really cheap but i wonder how much postage to the UK wouldbe.. when i have a job i'll be much more inclined to buy stuff likethis. I'll boomark it for now.

hunnybunny63 wrote:
i was thinking about jsut fidn some old empty card boardboxes and cutting holes in them to make a fun play area for mine. theyboth love to chew on everythign and arent properly litter trained sowill probs wee all over them!!! lol
Yeah, that might pose a problem. Harper is litter pan trained and willnot pee ANYWHERE when he is out of his cage. He will hold himself forhours, even when riding in the car. I think I lucked out there, LOL.

I bought one for Tina and Turbo late Sept.They both love it. Love to hide on the different floors and sometimessit together on the same. Tina often goes to the top in the morningwaiting to be handfed raisins.

Oh yeah, Harper is definitely getting one! :D

MaevePotter, what a beautiful rex bunny you have! And I love your rats,they're gorgeous! I used to have two myself, an albino and a black andwhite, both females. They died at the ripe 'ol age of 3 though. Greatpets!

MyBoyHarper wrote:
Oh yeah, Harper is definitely getting one! :D

MaevePotter, what a beautiful rex bunny you have! And I love your rats,they're gorgeous! I used to have two myself, an albino and a black andwhite, both females. They died at the ripe 'ol age of 3 though. Greatpets!

aww thanks! I love it when people get how great rats are. Thanks forthe compliment on my bunny. Snoopy (aka, mr bun bun, aka commander bunbun lol) is just a doll. I couldn't resist him when I first met him atthe shelter. that and he kissed my hand the first time I met him!:brownbunny:hug2:I just had to bring him home. Oh and he's amini rex :) I don't know if you can tell his size in the picture.

And nope, no problems with peeing in it, other than the rats lol, so Ijust put down towels inside it, and its fine, mr bunbun is a very neatkind of guy.

Latest posts

Back