Anyone have "the throne" ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malo

Reaction score
I was at petsmart today to pick up somechinchilla feed and a non-flippable bowl for the chin, and then I sawit. The Lay n Lounge. Does anyone have one of these? Does your bunactually use it? I just got it because it looked cool, of course, but Iam away at my dad's for the weekend so I cannot test it out on Whisper.

here is a lay n lounge incase you don't know what it is
lg_7340_412cd.jpg

Okay, I gave it to Whisper and so far, she loves it!
She loves sitting on it, and I put it right next to her feedbowl so she sits on that while eating.

I also got her a chube, she loves that too

I have something like that for myferrets. They love it, but I've not tried anything like itfor the buns. I'm not sure they would like it...Maybe I'llhave to see.

Jen

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
whats a chube???
It's a large round cardboard tube they sell in pet stores with somesort of bedding inside. Usually you'd take the bedding stuff out andjust let the rabbit use the tube.

Those beds look so cute, iv'e seen them before, but I think BunBun is too fat for them :?. Oh well

My little devils chewed up one side to exposeall of the stuffing. :( I patched it up and willtry it again this winter. SO hot here for them to lay onanything but frozen bottles or tiles...:p

same thing here. We have 18 guineapigs in addition to our little sweet pea and we had one with heatexhaustion today. In go all the frozen water bottles in toSweet Pea and piggys cages. They seem to be doing better nowthough. Angel even gave them a cold bath to help cool themdown. After hers, Sweet Pea has really perked up.

I got one for Bunny and she likes to lay on itwhen I give her veggies. She will then run around the houseand go back to the chair when she wants more treats.

Latest posts

Back