Anyone have room for 2 lops?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prizm

Reaction score
Meet Dusty and Narnia...
dustysquish2.jpg
(Dusty isthe big guy on top of the little Narnia.) Except for brief leash walksin the backyard and some run time in the hallway, they have been coopedup in this dog crate for most of their lives. They like their crate,but neither one seems "happy" I've never heard a purr from either bun,and when I let them run in the hall, they get bored quickly and afterstretching their legs, they flop against the wall. Dusty, I know, wouldmakea great house-rabbit. He's very intelligent and iscurious about his surroundings, unlike Narnia who basically clings tohim for security. Narnia is more anti-social...kind of a "snob":pbut she has NEVER bitten (nor has Dusty) and I'm sure shewould warm up to people if she felt part of the family. In fact, sincemy house is not wire-proofable, these rabbits are sadly just animals Ifeed, water and take care of. The cat is part of the familly..therabbits are ignored, bored, caged creatures that live but do not enjoylife. It is a crime for me to keep them, but I want them to go to agood home that knows how to care for rabbits, and I immediately thoughtof the rabbit lovers on this forum. I should add that Narnia(who is female) was introduced to Dusty (male) and they had no problemswith agression. She was living in Dusty's cage after the first night!

narnia.jpg

I also found a chicken after Easter, who is now in a simillarsituation. Chickens are illegal as pets in my town, so I don't dare buyher a feathered friend. She's a little lover and if you have a bit ofland and could get her a chick for a friend, she's yours :)

curious.jpg
If you can help these guys, I live in Fort Collins, CO

And by the way, Narnia is a purebred something. Her mom apparently wonsome ribbons, but the only reason I purchased her was as a friend forDusty so I don't have details about her genetic lines. She is fullygrown now, but is smaller than Dusty and has a rounder head, but theyare both minilops. I'd love to see them living together in homes wherethey can run snuggle people in the livingroom herd:D

Here's another pic of Peepers :D

chickenlittle2.jpg

I wish I could but I just can't:(. I'mhoping and I'll pray that you can find them a home. I would takePeepers in a heart beat but have no way to get her here. I am so sorryI can't do more to help.

Tina

Oh Prism, I was just going to PM you aboutPeepers to see how she was doing living the big city life. Ihave room for her, but have no way to get to Colorado. Anychance you have relatives here in WV? :(

If I lived closer, I'd try to talk Art intoletting me have them....but since I live so far away...and we're up to47 rabbits in the house now (yes...in the house)....I better quit.

Peg

Jenniblu wrote:
Oh Prism, I was just going to PM you about Peepers to seehow she was doing living the big city life. I have room forher, but have no way to get to Colorado. Any chance you haverelatives here in WV? :(
I wish the drive weren't so long, because I would LOVE to go to WV! :D(We miss the beach very much here!) That's so nice of you--and you wereabout to PMme about her! :D You know, I've never done this,but I could look into shipping her. I bet that would be ascary trip, but I know petstores import tropical birds through themail, so I wonder why not a chicken?

Grr if only i didn't live so far away! I alreadyhave 2 bunnies and 2 hens so i could easily take on all 3 of them. I'mso sorry. At least they have you to take care of them untill they get ahome.:)

I'd love to take all three... I haveone rabbit who loves attention, and already 6 chickens who have a hugepen and a coop. They'd love to have another friend chicken... And thatchicken looks like my old chicken Billabong, who was killed shortlyafter I moved... she was my best friend. Chickens make greatpets.

In memory of Billabong...:pink iris:

I'd love to takeall three... I have one rabbit who loves attention, and already 6chickens who have a huge pen and a coop. They'd love to have anotherfriend chicken... And that chicken looks like my old chicken Billabong,who was killed shortly after I moved... she was my best friend.Chickens make great pets.

In memory of Billabong...:pink iris:
Aack everything is perfect except you're in Arkansas & Iwant to avoid shipping them if possible because of the stress factor onthe bunns--Unless you have plans to travel past CO? :(

The closest I'm coming to there isOklahoma, and that's the 15th-17th of this month. I'd have to ask myparents too though, although I don't think they would mind toomuch...

dustysquish2.jpg

For a moment, I thought Narnia was a plush doll! But I guess it's nice and cozy under all that love and fur. :)

Prizm any chance you would travel to Utah??? Ihave the room for them but was just that way last week well close wasin Nebraska for a week traveled home west on 1-80. Let meknow,

Latest posts

Back